Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Myos' Female Hair 15 - Reds, Blondes and Browns: Recolors by Nouk ((See first post for link to mesh!))

by Nouk Posted 21st Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM - Updated 19th May 2011 at 2:08 PM by Nouk

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:28 AM
Love them Thanks!

"Love's the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
When angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom"
[Funeral Of Hearts - HIM]
Field Researcher
#52 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 3:30 AM
Wow wow Wow!! I love SAU, they have some great hair, but these recolors are AMAZING! I am in awe once more! Thanks Nouk!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 12:38 PM
These are beautiful recolous nouk. I saw this hair recently somewhere and meant to ask in the wcif thread and forgot about it til just now (sorting my dl folder and trying to find the right pics to go with them) anyway i looked at the original and yours are better by far so i am just getting th mesh but your recols
Thankyou
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 2:48 PM
Awesome recolours, and it is indeed a beautiful mesh. Would you be willing to do an additional black recolour?

MTS2 rocks my socks!

<Inge> is the truth always "cool"?
<Inge> a thing isn't true just cos it's interesting
<tracyshayne> Hi, Inge...you talking to yourself over there?
A quote from the MTS2 chat!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:05 AM
You're the bomb, Nouk! I don't dare recolor hair yet! You did an awesome job and the colors look great in my game, thanks!

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 2:19 PM
These r georgeous! THANX
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 7:20 AM
I downloaded these a few weeks ago, i love sau's texture, and i love how you got the whole spectrum of browns and blondes (I use brown the most on my sims). thank you for these gorgeous recolors!

by the way, the eyes you are using on the darker-skinned model, where did you get them? they are a must-have...

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#58 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 8:06 PM
They're the right hair i've been looking for. You had a nice work. :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Sulphur : 18th Mar 2008 at 11:51 AM.
Christmass passed long time ago, but I only get an invalid archive on SAU... Wonderful colours, as always!

EDIT: I got it! As soon as I stopped trying to download with dl manager
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:07 PM
Thanks. Nice work <333
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 7:26 PM
I love these new colours. I got this mesh a long time ago and have used it a few times but the moderate colours were always what kept it from being one of my favorite hairs. I'm with Daan1302, I would love to see a black recolour with the same gorgeous shine as all of the rest of your hairs. Thanks for your continued contribution to the free community!
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:27 AM
Lovely hair but does anybody know an alternative source for the mesh? It's late april and the web site still seems to be down.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 12:47 AM
I'm sorry to be a pest but does anyone know where I can get this mesh? SAU is still down (it's June 2008) and I fell in love with this hair when I saw it on the front page of Nouk's site. If there is anyway for me to get the mesh for this it would be greatly appreciated. And these recolors are amazing
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:33 PM
I love this hair. It is very beautiful. The only thing is that Sim Artists' Union has been "offline" for a few days and I am unable to download the mesh. Can you possibly include the mesh in with some of your recolors? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 12:11 AM
I also cannot access the mesh, which is a shame. The hair is so beautiful.

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 8:33 AM
I guess their down again, we'll have to wait. GREAT recolors Nouk! They're gorgous....by the way is your site down to? Haven't been able to access it and I didn't find a thread saying it was temp down.
Test Subject
#67 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 2:21 PM
The recolors are very beautiful, and the mesh is incredible. (:
Unfortunately I can't enter SAU's website. It just won't happen.. /:
Is it possible that I can get the mesh in another way?
Would love to have it in my game..
#68 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM
I can't access that stupid site either, and it's mid-late July 2008. Talk about being totally unreliable. Such a shame though - this really is a beautiful hairstyle.
Test Subject
#69 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:13 AM
Default Still cant download

I tried to get this mesh (after xmas) still can't download...?

Quote: Originally posted by angel f
For those who can't get the mesh (me included);

SAU did have an announcement on their frontpage that their site was undergoing a make over and that will be back before christmas. So don't panic, just download these recolours and keep checking SAU for the mesh.

We now all know that many people can't get the mesh, so you don't have to bother posting that here. Nouk already knows!
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 6:08 PM
I'm sure that it is very unethical, but would it be able to upload the mesh here at MTS2 instead? Or perhaps someone from SAU could do it?..
(Yes, a bit impatient, I'm sorry..)
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 10:45 PM
I love this! Keep on making hair meshes and recolors okay, Nouk? You're the best!

I only joined MTS2 to download stuff! I can't make meshes or mods! XD
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 1:11 AM
this is definitely the most beautiful hair mesh I have seen yet! I do have a question - is the site still under construction? when I go to the link, it has a message in a foreign language and a button that says "Move Page". I clicked the button, and then another message in foreign language appears with a button that says "Move Back". then it just continues to go back and forth like that. if anyone knows anything about this, I would greatly appreciate a response, because I LOVE this hair!
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 10:14 PM
Argh, this mesh and the texture you've done are just what I'm looking for but I also can't access the mesh. Do you know if it's hosted anywhere else?

Can't get enough of Nouk hair, seriously.
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 2:34 AM
Is there any way for the mesh to be posted here or something? I cant get the mesh,instead im getting a box that says "move here"and i click it and it goes to another box that says "move here" and then i click that and it keeps going back and forth...dont ask,i dont know why im getting this.so please please please help me out...i had this hair before and my computer crashed and i lost everything! i would really love to have this hair again if possible. =[
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jlee0228
Is there any way for the mesh to be posted here or something? I cant get the mesh,instead im getting a box that says "move here"and i click it and it goes to another box that says "move here" and then i click that and it keeps going back and forth...dont ask,i dont know why im getting this.so please please please help me out...i had this hair before and my computer crashed and i lost everything! i would really love to have this hair again if possible. =[

hey i've got the same situation with the pages, and i would love to have the hair!
Page 3 of 6