Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Short hair for males

by HannaE Posted 25th Sep 2005 at 5:31 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2005 at 12:53 PM by HannaE : New file

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 2:26 PM
This is the best hair, I've been looking for short male hair, I like next to bald, so it could be even shorter for me, many thanks to you! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 12:22 PM
Thanks so much!
Instructor
#28 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 6:48 AM
it replaced my default short cut on men in body shop and cas....

Hey Ju, long time no see
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:40 PM
Thnak you! These are very nice. I always need new mens hair! :clap:

:wise:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:21 AM
Oh man thank you so much! I've been needing a hair like this for a really long time!!
Forum Resident
#31 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:02 AM
Great work! Really nice mesh.
I love this hair. I use it alot. Do you know how to put the custom hair into the color bins the way Melodie does? I'd like to sort them by color, but SimPE is beyond me... Anyway, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:08 AM
Ciane (and Hanna) -

Categorizing hairs correctly is pretty easy using the latest debug version of DatGen. You can find it at www.datgen.info under downloads. (Make sure to get the debug version, 0.7.13 is quite buggy!). There's a good tutorial there, too.

I really hope lots of hair creators start distributing hairs in the right color bins!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:49 PM
Thanks Aqualectrix...it's been a while since I checked out DatGen and the tutorials there. I'm downloading the debug version now. I've been cleaning up my downloads all week and double checking all the custom hair links. This one is great through all ages and colors, and if I can get them in the color bins, I'll be really happy. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:12 AM
This hairstyle rocks and so glad that you created it!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:08 AM
I Love It Thanks!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 1:30 AM
This is a great hair thanks.
Page 2 of 2