Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 8:55 AM Last edited by tysika : 16th Jan 2022 at 11:36 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default [SOLVED] Can't click on fridge with specific sim
Title says all, one of my family members can't click on the fridge. He can use the fridge autonomously but when I click it for the pie menu when I'm controlling him, nothing comes up (as if I didn't click it, no interactions pop up). Everyone else is fine...

I've tried reseting the lot, the sim, the entire town, and moving him out and back in.

Help?

EDIT: STUPID SPECIAL SEED WAS CAUSING THE PROBLEM, REMOVED IT FROM SIM INVENTORY AND IT FIXED. Apparently special seeds cause a lot of problems, but this fridge one wasn't documented.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
save and quit? then try again

It was the special seeds in his inventory... Apparently having them will break interactions on many objects.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 8:44 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time to post this - this was exactly the problem I was having and I had collected 53 Special Seeds to take to the consignment store. I can now click the fridge again! I wish I had known this in my last game too! Many thanks indeed! :D