Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pajama Posse - Sleepwear for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 30th Dec 2008 at 11:37 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2009 at 4:20 AM by Delphy

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:19 PM
Is anyone having problems with the boys' converted pajamas? Some people are complaining about my toddler pajama conversions showing up dark in the game (they also use the repository technique). I was just wondering if the same thing is happening here.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 6:39 AM
These look so nice - Thank You
Not actually evil.
#28 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:20 AM
SO much better than Maxis, and there's bunnies!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Not actually evil.
#29 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Is anyone having problems with the boys' converted pajamas? Some people are complaining about my toddler pajama conversions showing up dark in the game (they also use the repository technique). I was just wondering if the same thing is happening here.
Put a link to the other pj's and I'll test...

Don't forget to Edit this thread and add Multi-Part Download instructions. Thanks!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Put a link to the other pj's and I'll test...

Don't forget to Edit this thread and add Multi-Part Download instructions. Thanks!

I should have updated that. These pajamas shouldn't have the same problem. I didn't include a bump map (I think that's what was causing the issue).

And what am I supposed to do with the download instructions? There's nothing different here. Just download and install... right?
Not actually evil.
#31 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 3:50 AM
Your downloads are in Comments. That means it's a multi-part download. You need to fill out the Multi-Part download instructions when you Edit this page. Take a look at my Smooks Brothers Teen Separates Download tab, you'll see what I mean. You don't have to do a list of links, you can just say they should click the Comments tab. You are using the new tabbed view, right? If not, then this probably makes very little sense.

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 12:07 AM
Wow!! I'm so glad you create all these clothes for children/toddlers, those ages don't have enough choices, in my opinion awesome work!

What a lovely way to burn
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 5:06 AM
L-O-V-E it! I can't wait to see my little mini sims in the adorable jammies! Thank you so much for this... Yeah!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 10:02 PM
I just wanted to comment on how adorably useful and fashionable these pj's are! I LOVE the colors you've chosen for the girls and the designs are cute yet practical (for sleeping). Thank You for spoiling us and are sim children.

-Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 11:00 PM
I really have to complain. I have a SERIOUS problem! I can't decide which pjs to get!
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 8:09 PM
Adorable, these made me smile!
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:30 PM
Wow! I love the two-tone jams for the girls. Very cute! I was never satisfied with the pajamas in the game, and they keep disappointing me when they don't add to them with the stuff packs.

So thanks! This stuff is really well done, too!
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 1:29 AM
there is no download link
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosmgs
there is no download link

That was just a placeholder text file. The actual downloads are in the comments section.
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 2:42 AM
Why, this is MARVALOUS!!!!
now I don't get those boring colors!

THANKS_

Carlyjdell
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:37 AM
They're adorable! Thank you.
Instructor
#42 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:28 PM
Your pajamas for kids look great, such a big improvement over the Maxis ones. Thanks for creating them.
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd May 2009 at 6:55 AM
It is so extraordinarily difficult to find good boys sleepwear... and now I have a whole selection! Thank you so much for your talent and good taste.
Test Subject
#44 Old 31st May 2009 at 4:56 PM
You are a legend!! I HATE the child boys PJ's in sims 2 and now I never have to use them ever again!! Luurve you!! Thanks sooo much!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:39 PM
this is darling! i really love the girl two piece ones! x thanks soooooo much x
Field Researcher
#46 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM
These are simply adorable for my kids.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:58 AM
There seems to be a problem, I tried to dl the pjs but got a lost page message
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#48 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jennixst29
There seems to be a problem, I tried to dl the pjs but got a lost page message

Read the instructions in the Overview again.
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:05 AM
ZOMG !! I love your work, I just really dig it. These are some of the best PJ sets for kids that I have come across.You hit all areas of design and they all come out just great.I hope you keep up the Sims2 work even though Sims3 is out.
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:01 PM
cute! however, I only took the girl's pjs/nighties...thanks!
Page 2 of 3