Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 12:34 PM
Default Randomized naming was a mistake
You guys I think I need a better name list...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 5:05 PM
I would probably play through this. The D-F household should be proud of their hyphenated surname and I am sure it has a rich and noble history, somewhere.

Only just the other day I learned that Wigbald is a perfectly proper given name with Old High German roots and its real meaning is "bold fighter." It has nothing at all to do with hair or the lack thereof, which is what I had to assume at first being an admittedly stupid American.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 5:24 PM
It's very hard to take the name Gaylord seriously in this century.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 5:28 PM
I disagree, Gaylord is a great name. And now I am going to rename the next sim spawned in my game Gaylord Wigbald Dick-Funk, just because there is a middle school child in me somewhere who needs to giggle for no reason once in a while.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 7:58 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I would probably play through this. The D-F household should be proud of their hyphenated surname and I am sure it has a rich and noble history, somewhere.

I think I found my legacy house
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 10:54 PM
@Devilfish : Okay it could be worse , that dick-f word ahaha.
and about Gaylord do not judge too early old names because they got roots and meaning that make still worth to wear, compared to modern crap one that do not make any sense.