Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 3:35 PM
Default Sim file too big
Hi, a friend of mine is trying to send me her sim through simfileshare as a .sims3pack. However, when she uploads it the file size is a HUGE 230MB. I've told her to remove any CC and put the sim in plain game clothing etc and the file size is still just as huge.. I've personally uploaded my sims that have a tonne of CC and they're never more than 50MB. Because of this I can't downoad her through the launcher. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 3:50 PM
Has to be CC. I'm just here to point you in the right direction until Igazor and co. show up to explain it better and in more detail, but Sims3Packs have a nasty habit of attracting CC even when it isn't actively used. There's a tool called CUSTARD that can find and identify this CC. Tell your friend to try it and she might find all sorts of nasty things in there.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )