Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 7:37 PM
Default Heads up: Grande Lama's TS1 Recreations
For those of you that don't follow GL on tumblr, they've been doing several recreations of TS1 objects for TS1's 20th anniversary back in February. All of them are very faithful to the originals, so if you're looking for TS1 stuff in 3D this is the place to look.

Here's the link to their tumblr for anyone interested: https://grandelama.tumblr.com/

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 10:48 PM
I got the cc they are awesome but I didn't try them in my game.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 3:13 AM
I got them a couple of weeks ago, and they look just gorgeous in game. I love their stuff so much, it is always awesome quality, with lots of attention to detail.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 3:53 AM
Those days when I thought "Awww...I wish these were in TS3" when I look at TS1 items. Now it's a reality, especially the paintings.
Also, that arch/fence zilbert. Man, I had those "stare all you want but you can't get it" moments when a similar object became available in TS3 Store. And here came grandelama who gave it for free...

Praise the Big Llama!

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database