Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*NEW* LE PETIT TRIANON COLLECTION - PART 2 (request)

by simnuts101 Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 5:02 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2006 at 5:15 AM by simnuts101

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th May 2006 at 2:38 AM
Default Omg
Your windows and objects and doors are so beautiful. But could you please put some of them in zip files? Please!? I really love your work! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th May 2006 at 7:20 PM
Thanks so much for this new beautiful doors & windows, i love it all
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th May 2006 at 8:49 PM
Default :)
I absolutely LOVE these line of windows and doors!!! Thank you so much. Anyway I was hoping that you could possibly apply your window and door making talents to make a palladian window in both a two and three square version. Im sure it too will be a featured item on this website and i would surely appreciate it. Thank you for your time and effort.

Sincerely,
Dan

P.S.- If you are not sure as to what a palladian window looks like, just google it. THANK YOU !!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:22 AM
First of all, great collection. Really excellent. Second of all, where can I find part one (link doesnt work) and the "diagonal mesh"?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th May 2006 at 8:54 AM
This collection has been one of my favorites to use. Thanks for Part 2!
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:30 AM
Both Sets are excellent! Nice job!

Quote:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:48 AM
OH thank GOD.

I hated playing university because it never felt very real...i am an east coast girl and all universities out here are very 18th century looking. None of the windows here or on TSR could make it real...i've search EVERYWHERE for great building materials that only you have explored in such creative detail and care.

I'm completely in love with your work!! Thank you so much for your contributions...you are truly one in a million!

"Where oh were is REAL lesbian Hair??!@!!!@#$@#$"
-All my lesbian sims thought bubbles when they sleep
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM
WOW, I love this style of architecture. These are perfect! Thank you & great job.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:32 PM
Quote:
I went a bit overboard

I ‘am so glad you did, There remarkable!
Thank you’`

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:15 PM
Is there a way we can repost these uploads? I can't seem to open the zip file, windows says it is corrupt.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:31 AM
These are also very beautiful. Thank you, again, for this beautiful set.
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:47 AM
The Le Petit Trianon doors, windows, and arches are some of my most favorite and cherished pieces of custom content! I use them quite often on my houses...probably too much as my houses are all starting to look the same in my neighborhood! But I don't care because I just can't do without those sets!!!! Not ever!!! Thanks so much for creating them and sharing! I love you!!!! Smoochies. xoxox

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:30 PM
Oh My Goshness! I had no idea that your other part included matching arches! I am completely in my happy place right now! The open feeling will now be able to waif through my entire houses! Yays! Sorry... I get a little excited sometimes...

:lovestruc, Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 10:54 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 3:22 AM
thanks
Page 2 of 2