Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horse Drawn Neighborhood Vehicles

by hexameter Posted 10th Feb 2008 at 11:42 PM - Updated 24th May 2009 at 12:37 PM by hexameter : Added new options

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 9:59 PM
I'm so excited I can't wait to use these in my game I've been hoping someone would make something like this for ages.

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
Thanks
Ange
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
Yay! These are excellent! I love them Hex :D

Any chance of getting just horses simply as neighborhood objects? To stand around in fields and do nothing? Eat grass :p

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:13 AM
And I also think this is awesome!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nog
Yay! These are excellent! I love them Hex :D

Any chance of getting just horses simply as neighborhood objects? To stand around in fields and do nothing? Eat grass :p

Let's see what will be possible. I'm glad you like these objects! Thanks for the positive feed back.
hexameter
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:48 AM
Thank you so much! You're brilliant! I've wanted these for so long...a few years ago I made an entire Walnut Grove for my Little House on the Prairie families. It was so cute, but the cars kind of ruined the effect.
I wrote a children's time travel novel and I'm trying to condense it and tell the story via screenshots with my Sims 2, and this is exactly what I need. I'm thrilled to read that you're thinking of working on having the NPC's show up in these vehicles. It must be a real challenge to do mods like this. Thanks again!
Kat
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:24 PM
Omg!!! Yay!!! I can finally add the finishing touches to my medeival neighbourhood! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 3:16 AM
amazing, i love it
Field Researcher
#58 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:02 PM
This is PHANTASTIC!! Wow, simply great!!
I have two themed neighbourhoods (ancient rome/egypt and medieval/fantasy) for which this is just PERFECT!!! (Well, I have more themed neighbourhoods but those won't need it ;-))

And I am thrilled about that cheat you used in the picture - about the streets display as they look completely wrong. Hm... but without any streets it's a bit strange too... I wished there was a way to change how they looked.
But anyway, I'll play around with that too...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS :-)
Forum Resident
#59 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:18 AM
Outstanding Job!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 25th May 2010 at 9:36 PM
Hi Hexameter: I am having a problem with the nh no traffic at all folder. I love the rider folder at lot, and it goes pretty well with my egyptian neighborhood, but I want to see what the neighberhood would look like without any traffic. Can you give me any help. The rider folder works, but not the no traffic. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Shahannah
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 26th May 2010 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shahannah
Hi Hexameter: I am having a problem with the nh no traffic at all folder. I love the rider folder at lot, and it goes pretty well with my egyptian neighborhood, but I want to see what the neighberhood would look like without any traffic. Can you give me any help. The rider folder works, but not the no traffic. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks, Shahannah

By chance I found your question in the WCIF-section. Please have a look there to find the answer. I didn't read this one first.
hexameter
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#62 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 12:52 AM
Thank you thank you thank you. The no traffic is wonderful. I just hated those little ant like cars zipping around my desert island! *Muah*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 28th May 2011 at 3:00 PM
Im sure my Emilie Autumn will love being a sim now... Thankyouu!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 1:26 PM
Thanks! I love the 'No Traffic' version- just perfect for my Medieval neighborhood!
Test Subject
#65 Old 29th May 2012 at 1:39 AM
i fave a question do the legs move because i was wondering plus im downloading it no matter what this is awesome
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 10:51 PM
You work is awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 5:04 AM
awww, isn't there a way to install custom neighbourhood mods only for a specific neighbourhood? i mean, i don't want horse-drawn carriages and medieval NPcs for my modern-day metropolis. but i wanna have this.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yinyang_cali
awww, isn't there a way to install custom neighbourhood mods only for a specific neighbourhood? i mean, i don't want horse-drawn carriages and medieval NPcs for my modern-day metropolis. but i wanna have this.

Maybe you want to try Numenor's AnyGameInstaller to have different games and time periods?
hexameter
Instructor
THANKS POST
#69 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 3:51 PM
I've been using this mod for years now and not sure if I thanked you but I'll do so again anyway since it is the best thing ever!

I mix and max accordingly, thank you so much hexameter, you rock!
Instructor
#70 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 10:11 PM
is there anyway to get rid of the headlights?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 5:13 AM
You. are. beautiful. THANK YOU!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#72 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 3:22 AM
Thank you so much !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:52 PM
This is cool, except the horses in neighbourhood view move a little too fast? Kind of strange to see them zooming around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 2:04 AM
Can't wait to try this! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 7:57 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Page 3 of 4