Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Undies - Bras, Boyshorts, and Bikini Briefs... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:52 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#27 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:59 PM
You always seem to out do yourself HP, your work always amazes me! Thanks for all the undies.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 7:26 PM
*dies* I thought my downloads folder was full before, but this series/project just might kill it!

I love it! So much I couldn't even pick either the boyshorts or the bikinibottoms, I had to take both. Darn you, HP! :P
Forum Resident
#29 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 7:30 PM
This is wonderful, thank you very much. I really like this project and I love the textures.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 7:42 PM
Brilliant! Again! Just what we need!
Suddenly I wish there were an Super-Dooper-Thanks button! :D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:27 PM
Can't wait for more!!

"MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"- Princess Peach
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#32 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:32 PM
Oooh HP these are niiiice! I love the textures. They're so detailed and realistic and Maxis-Matchy at the same time. And cute! Boyshorts truly are the cutest type of underwear there is. *nods*

Thank you for making this stuff I've always wanted but never had the desire to make. Thank you!! :D

*eagerly awaits part 3*
Field Researcher
#33 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:46 PM
I so love these. Finally some normal underwear for the girls. Thank you HP!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:55 PM
Niiice. Making the mesh an optional default replacement was an excellent touch.
Scholar
#35 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:34 PM
Me likes, me likes!!! Some very cute stuff for the easy going ladies

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:39 PM
So, a certain particular Sim wants to know, are those cotton or polyester?

Just kidding, absolutely love these. Thanks for another great work!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:49 PM
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:14 PM
Finally some normal undies... I've been desperately searching for something like this for ages! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best!

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Scholar
#39 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM
HP, these are fantastic, and great for all those Maxis-sy Texture-Lovers out there. I personally like realistic textures (Photo-textured, if you will) but these are very well done. Even though the texturing is not my kind of taste, I can't help but give you lots' of brownies' for the great effort and the beautiful result!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 11:54 PM
Wow!
Wonderful work!

The model is so hot!
Can you upload her too? *-*
Your avatar sim is very sexy too, looks like j.lo XD
Field Researcher
#41 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:33 AM
Once again you deliver the good. And very good they are too. Thank you from the bottoms of my sims.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 1:41 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

BTW...do you have a non-default version of that mesh? I'd love to make some recolors, but I also use thong-style undies that need the buttcrack.
Instructor
#43 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:00 AM
If you added polkadots to the black and cherries to the pink, those sets (in boyshorts) would be directly from my underwear drawer.

And the default replacement mesh you made is really wonderful... the outfits that are everyday on that mesh will look 10 times better. Thank you for this!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:01 AM
This project is just made of awesome.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:58 AM
Wow, thank you very much for sharing! These are a very great addition to my Sims game. I am very happy and pleased that more clothes are being made for the ladeez (maxis textured). Thank you so much, keep it up!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:17 AM
Awesome! Though I have to say that I'd LOVE to see a simple sports bra with the boyshorts. I personally won't go near anything with an underwire. XD
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 6:20 AM
Thank you SO much...these are fantastic.

And i have to agree, also, that boy shorts are the cutest undies in existence.

Well I never claimed to understand what happens after dark
But my fingers catch the sparks at the thought of touching you...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 6:27 AM
simology - Cotton, of course! The bra is actually patterned after one I own, a wonderful Fruit of the Loom tee-shirt bra that is so incredibly comfortable I can sleep in it.

pacotacoplayer - I've found in my old age that I actually prefer stuff that looks more like Maxis, yet with a touch of more realism. The flow of everything through my game is better that way - and I find a couple small errors in Maxisy texturing look better than the same amount of errors in photoskinning.

Gabriel Bunton - Hehe, if you notice the "Model Credits" part of the first post up there, you'll see a link to where you can download her. My avatar sim is also available under my profile (her name is Pariah Corax, so you can find her - though I don't think she looks a darn thing like Jennifer Lopez, hehe).

alkaloid - Just recolour the afBodySwimwear mesh (start with the black default bikini) to do that and leave out the default replacement mesh - the differences are not that much, really. I'm just picky. Alternately, you can put these textures on the afBodyUnderwear mesh and it should work just fine for that too. I left that one untouched so you could still have a buttcrack if you like. Again, alternately, afBodyNaked is also an option.

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone. Makes doing this stuff all the more fun. More coming soon!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:39 AM
boyshorts Boyshorts BOYSHORTS!!! *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Instructor
#50 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:30 AM
Thank you! I don't know how about you but I hardly ever wear a pearl necklace and stilettos with my underwear, this set is more close to the reality I can't wait for the sleepwear!
Page 2 of 4