Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Undies - Bras, Boyshorts, and Bikini Briefs... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 1:01 PM
Finally, some normal undies for my sims. Thank you so much, these are lovely.

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:40 PM
Oh, how much I like this!
Theorist
#53 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 9:03 PM
ANNOTHER great Fanseefem creation by HystericalParoxysm, And SHURE to be Fetured!!
GREAT!!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 9:37 PM
THIS is cool! What a creative series! Thanks!
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:38 PM
Yay! Thank you!
Instructor
#56 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:02 AM
these are great! i love all your stuff! <3

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:49 PM
Just wanted to say thanks, and wonderful idea and work on the project. I'm so glad that for once my sim ladies can wear regular underwear and not worry about going to bed in high heels.
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 6:39 PM
I normally don't download underwear because, eh, I don't really care. I hardly see my Sims in their underwear.

However, given that this is part of your project, and I hate to only download part of something, I decided to download it and I'm not disappointed with what I got.
Stupid people are stupid
#59 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 6:57 PM
Oh dear lord. How did i miss this? It's great. Thanks HP.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:29 PM
Thank you so much!!! I too am sick of all the underwear with high heels, etc. mentioned above. My Sims usually like to dress like normal people. Now if somebody would just put an end to the trend of waists so small that the poor girls look like they may break in half, and the high heels so high that their ankles are deformed! I love the clothes on some of those meshes but they look so uncomfortable that I can't bear to have them in my game.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd May 2007 at 2:53 PM
From the beginning I knew there was something strange/odd about the swimsuit mesh. Thank you for fixing the breast crease and pelvis crease in the mesh, I didn't even know about it until closer inspection.

Excellent Undies too! (Applause)

Thanks for sharing that mesh!!!

WM64

LOTR Sauron: "Time??, What time do you think we have?"
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 3rd May 2007 at 3:36 PM
Yay! For normal undies! I don't know any real women who would walk around the house in underwear and high heels. Thanks for the "real" clothing.

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:51 PM
Everything you make is so nice. Lovely work. Thank you so much I really dislike maxis underwear so this is pretty much perfect. Now i just have to decide wether i want the bikinis or the boyshorts. haha *i have too much costum content as it is*
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:36 PM
Horay a female version of Fanseelambs work ty very much!!

When I was,
A young boy,
My father,
Took me into the city,
To see a marching band.
He send son when,
You grow up,
Would you be,
The saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned.
Because one day,
I'll leave you,
A phantom,
To lead you in the summer,
To join The Black Parader.
Scholar
#65 Old 8th May 2007 at 9:20 AM
I do love the mesh, but I won't use it for Default Replacements because I don't really like boyshort swimwear. Downloaded the non-defaults, though!
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th May 2007 at 1:04 PM
These undies are so nice! I never liked the Maxis underwear. Now I don't have to pick between "ugly" and "uglier" anymore. I love your Fanseefem Project! Can't wait to see more. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#67 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:38 AM
THANK YOU! All I see is 'lace', 'sexy', blah, blah, blah! *sticks out tongue* Finally something sane, pretty, and simple! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 15th May 2007 at 10:49 PM
those undies remind me of the "dove" commercials! thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:18 AM
I love your undies. After a recent download fiasco (a certain underwear creator didn't have a fat morph), I've been cleaning out my downloads collection with Body Shop and now I notice how so many of my underwear have high heels and jewelry. I love how they are nice and plain (as underwear should be), but have detail, unlike the Maxis underwear. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I luuuuuvvvv the boy shorts!

I look forward to the swimwear collection. Some of my underwear have stilettos! Who swims in stilettos?!?! Please, please post some swimwear!
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th May 2007 at 2:37 AM
Your Fanseefem project is absolutely brilliant HP! Thank you for your hard work in bringing some much needed realistic down-to-earth clothing to the game. Legend!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:58 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Now I can finally feel comfortable making sims of myself and friends without feeling like I'm turning myself into a baby prostitute. . .
Test Subject
#72 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:32 AM
.. I luv you.
Instructor
#73 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:34 PM
Thank you - these are lovely

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:11 PM
OK, I just HAD to comment on these! You have absolutely NO idea how long I have been not only scouring a variety of sites for cute, sensible undies but ALSO looking for ones that I myself might wear. I.E, boy shorts. I agree with you and everyone else who has commented-in my opinion, they are the cutest, most comfortable underwear that you can find. And as an added bonus- no pantylines with business wear! I have to say that I have ben looking EVERYWHERE for decent clothing for my men and women, and really need to bookmark you and fanseelamb. I just wanted to say thank you very much for bringing a touch of realism to my game, it and my downloads folder is greatful. And now, I'm off to purge my game of jewelry and high heels! (Aside: Personally, I can't make custom content. But I don't understand why creators feel the need to load the sims up with jewelry. It's usually tacky, completely inappropriate for the occassion, and everyone has their own taste!)
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 1:44 AM
These look great! Thank you so much

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Page 3 of 4