Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cooler

by Arsil Posted 9th Jun 2016 at 10:12 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2016 at 9:39 PM by Arsil : Updated

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 10:17 AM
This mod seems amazing!
However, I'd like some help because i installed ATS's coolbox and your cooler mod, and the box is showing in the Appliances, as it should, but I cannot put it in my inventory and it shares my fridge's inventory, so basically it's like I got a new tiny tiny fridge... Any idea why that is?
Thanks in advance for your help, and thank you for sharing your amazing stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simhanna
I'm not skilled enough to be modder, I just tweak things to my liking for my game. All I did was edit Baufive's Glass of water and Buffsumm's Glass of Milk to use the Arsilcola Scriptclass, pretty straight forward if you have s3pe.
I'm so happy about these mods, its unreal . Thank you Arsil!

Sinhanna, thank you for pointing out at the custom script in the simcola! I went to grab those glasses and 'processed' them Now my sims can enjoy buyables and fully recolorables drinks
BTW Buffsumm's glass of "milk" makes an amazing cola using an EAxian texture carefully recolored lol
Too bad kids can't drink it but really thank you Arsil this is so cool and useful!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 8:00 PM
nice
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
Great work again, Arsil!
I have to report a couple of things, though. First, I don't know if I did anything wrong but your cooler appears as a metallic silver sphere, while ATS3's cooler does appear correctly (in App -> Misc) but it mimics the fridge's interactions. Other than that, the cooler sphere seems to work OK. I don't know if this a bug or not, but when you command your Sims to grab something, the plate or drink will appear attached incorrectly to the Sim's hand for a second (before he or she starts eating/drinking).

I'm having the same problem over here, but no idea on how to solve them by myself. On a later answer, @Arsil said he fixed it, but it is still happening to me.
Any help?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 29th May 2017 at 1:10 PM
If we use one of the coolers here which already have the proper script, do we still need the one you posted (the red one here ) and the override file?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#31 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:40 PM
Amazing idea!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:23 AM
Would the icepack work without the cooler? There's a conflict between this mod and the "portable storage containers" mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 10:09 PM
Thanks Arsil. Great mod. Still works fine. I'm on origin 1.69 and no problems.
I am finding it difficult understanding the instructions on how to get the ice packs into the grocery store, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 2nd Nov 2021 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
I finally made it work. There was no way your override would actually override ATS3's cooler (I did put it inside the override folder, while ATS3's coolor was in the package folder). Upon further examination I found out that your overrider and ATS3's cooler have two different instances (0x16E292562BCAF524 vs 0x684411855B257A41), so no wonder it was not working. I decided to change the script of ATS3's cooler and make it draggable. Now it works perfectly..

I know this is old thread but I had a question.
Is this suppose to be what your cooler should be?
I attached the screenshot shows me.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 3:42 AM
Having the same issue here. I can't place the cooler into my inventory and I can't place anything into the cooler. Bummer
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th Oct 2022 at 11:13 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Sep 2023 at 12:43 AM
Thank you for specifying which one is Override!!!!
Page 2 of 2