Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default I have question about shower, tub and 1 bath (Ba) and 1.5 bath (ba).
I have question about shower, tub and 1 bath (Ba) and 1.5 bath (ba).

Question 1: Which among these are tub?
- Shower of Power, Penultimate Deluxe.

Question 2: I wants to know exact concept of 11 bath (Ba) and 1.5 bath (ba).
- I googled for it and it gives me various different answer, please help me out.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:35 PM
I don't have a game open at the moment to look at the specific plumbing objects mentioned, but this is how I determine 1 bath vs. 1.5 bath (or more):

I consider it a full bath if it includes a shower or a tub (or combo shower/tub), plus a toilet and a sink.
A half bath (.5) would have a toilet and a sink, no shower or tub.
Site Helper
#3 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:47 PM
I don't have the Penultimate Deluxe so I have no idea about it, but the Shower of Power is both a shower and a tub. I would assume that if the Penultimate Deluxe has a bathtub-shaped portion that it is also a shower/tub.

EA's definition of a half bath seems to be a room with a toilet and sink, but no shower or tub. A half bath in a third-party CC lot does tend to follow the creator's definition of "half bath." Since the major use that sims seem to have for a bathroom sink is to wash dishes in it, I have seen "half baths" which are just a room with a toilet or a room with a shower.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 11:50 PM
Cool.
Thanks both of you for replying.
Penultimate Deluxe does looks like Shower of Power but with solid wall on back and sides and front (entering part) glass door.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 2:48 AM
In real life, I've only heard half bathroom as being one with a toilet and sink (based on my entire childhood spent either playing Sims or watching HGTV). If it is just a room with a tub it's a "bathing room"; although I think that's really only a thing in Europe.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlyPlay665
In real life, I've only heard half bathroom as being one with a toilet and sink (based on my entire childhood spent either playing Sims or watching HGTV). If it is just a room with a tub it's a "bathing room"; although I think that's really only a thing in Europe.

Oh, ok,cool.
Thanks for reply.
By the way, I live in USA.