Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 5:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Launcher Downloads not loading in game
My mods load perfectly fine, but my GB upon GB of launcher downloads are no longer in my game! My available disk space on my C: drive is about 99GB. My ram is 16GB, and I still have the DBC files. In the launcher, it always shows as installed. Everything is still installed, but my $100s of Store Downloads have completely vanished and I'm very stressed. Removing my game folder does nothing. Moving back all my folders does nothing. I have 13 packs other than the base game iirc. I don't feel like completely reinstalling, and I doubt it would help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 3:12 AM
Hey, I don't mean to be pushy, but I also have the EBCs. I just really wanna play and idk what to do ;n;
Theres no answers
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 4:50 AM
Not sure if you mean premium content or regular expansion stuff. You need the ccmerged package file that should be in your DCBackup folder for certain items. Hopefully you did not delete this file or move it out at some point.