Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2026 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 1:44 AM
Just a day in the life of hack development:

Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2027 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 8:28 PM

This is the everyday outfit Christina Goth grew up in on the day of her graduation. She might be getting ready for a marriage to her longtime girlfriend, Sascha Dreamer. She already picked out a dress.
Inventor
#2028 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 4:12 PM
That's cheating.
Mad Poster
#2029 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 2:31 AM
One of my Belladonna Coves went completely fubar for some reason. I hadn't played it in a few months and when I loaded it to check something, I saw the central part of the town was all scrambled up. Lots from various subhoods are scattered all over the base 'hood map. The subhoods themselves looked fine. I have no idea what happened - maybe the game crashed months ago? I had to go to such an old backup that I might as well have started over again from the beginning. Luckily, this wasn't one of my good 'hoods anyway. The Belladonna Cove that I actually play is one of Tarlia's "Shopping District" versions.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2030 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 7:00 PM
The problem with servos. She was holding the baby when the 'Do Chores' action took over. So, she stuck the baby's head in her body and took it with her.

Mad Poster
#2031 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 6:10 PM
I decided to have a last bit of fun before I retired my first testing hood.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2032 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 5:46 AM
Some people have great success running the game with DXVK. I am not one of those people.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2033 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Just a day in the life of hack development:

What happened to your Sim thumbnails here?

Scholar
#2034 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 9:07 PM

Images taken moments before disaster.
Lab Assistant
#2035 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 2:47 PM Last edited by crazyangrysim974 : 3rd Feb 2020 at 3:04 PM.
So my sim was playing SSX 3 and her brother doing... that.

Also I had my sim go on a date with his girlfriend and they went to take pictures inside the photo booth. I went to look inside and I was looking at this:
Instructor
#2036 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 10:43 PM
This particular dog always came to the lot doing this.
The woman was doing the film and literature hobby enthusiasm animation while holding the dog and also complained that she cannot move.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2037 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 9:25 PM
Default Worn out by Woohoo

Worn out by Gloria's need for woohoo, her lover Garry lies exhausted on the ground beside the hot tub. A late night session in the hot tub of kissing, massage, making out, and finally woohoo proved a little bit too much for him. But don't worry about Garry. A healthy meal of salmon (plenty of Omega fish oils) cooked by Andrew, followed by a good night's sleep (with Gloria of course) is getting him fighting fit again, so he'll be ready to satisfy Gloria's needs again in the morning.

Andrew says, "Don't knock my mum just 'cause she likes woohoo. She's a top professional sportswoman, and of course she has strong physical needs. There's nothing wrong with a woman like my mum having lots of woohoo and enjoying it. Mum says woohoo is some of the best aerobic exercise you can get. It keeps her body fit, strong and finely honed so she can give of her best every week on the sports field. It's my mum's love of frequent and energetic woohoo that keeps Veronaville All Stars one of the best teams in the world. Mum says, 'Don't knock woohoo, woohoo is good.' And I know it was mum's love of woohoo that brought me into the world. I love my mum! :lovestruc"

Perhaps surprisingly, Andrew also thinks he'd rather wait till he's married before he has woohoo himself. Gloria thinks that's a bit quaint and old fashioned, but she does love her funny old son every bit as much as he loves her. :lovestruc
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#2038 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 8:45 PM
My alien sim being electrocuted after trying to fix the computer.

The results:
Theorist
#2039 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 6:12 PM
Oh h*** no! Otis has no plans on dancing with this woman. Where is the nearest exit??

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#2040 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 11:09 PM
This is why I despise nannies. Look at what one of them did to Nina's babies!

Oh, but that wasn't enough. A sim hour later...

Thank god Nina arrived home because only one baby was in her crib by the time she arrived.

And the worst part is that their aunt Dina passed by and saw this, TWICE, but it seems that she took the rivalry with her sister to the heart... if she has one!

Anyway, Nina passed out as soon as she stepped out of the car, so you can bet your heads that I made Dina selectable and used her as a nanny 2.0. It's the least the aunt of the year could do. Who leaves babies with pooped diapers next to the mailbox just like that??? Only Dina and this incompetent nanny
Inventor
#2041 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 2:28 PM
Can I call her battlemage?
Instructor
#2042 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 11:44 AM
Removing custom content for crash fixing purposes and I think my friend summed it up best with "WHAT IS THAT DEMON"

Screenshots

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Mad Poster
#2043 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I decided to have a last bit of fun before I retired my first testing hood.

Bwahahah

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#2044 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 11:48 PM
Surely, the best way to make friendship is to friendly punch through!

And she's now a cat?

Cool, but have you seen this bird? O_O

So once a day, this sim (the female one), which is a coworker of another sim of mine, was brought home by her. So my sim (the old guy) Geralt went and tried to chat with her, but she completely ignored him, sat down on the couch and began watching TV. Apparently he got angry since he AUTONOMOUSLY decided to go and bug her about it. He began arguing with her, poking her, and both ended up fighting, and she networked him as a mean person and that his reputation should be lower. So she was brought home again and I decided to direct Geralt into inviting her for a pool game, and guess what happened?
They ended up being friends. So there's a life lesson: want to make friendship with someone? Have them play a pool game with you!

I've heard about her before: Miss Crumplebottom (did I got the name right?). Well, she decided to come in this lot, where there is a pool in there. So she began lecturing everyone she saw wearing swim clothes to not do it and wear something! On a pool place! She even lectured my sim about that!

And she gave birth to twins! Hey! Give the other one some attention too!

"Ugh, how I hate taking care of children."

So the sim up above decided to bring this girl from work, she just came in, and began eating my sim's snack like this!

This name is... uhhh... kinda suspicious, kinky huh.
Lab Assistant
#2045 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 12:12 AM
"I know you guys are studying but don't mind me, I just wanna watch the TV with a towel."

"Does anyone knows what does this mean?"
Mad Poster
#2046 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 4:46 AM
I think you're serving that drink wrong.

Screenshots
Scholar
#2047 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 6:07 PM
That drink has set really well if it isn't coming out of the glass...
Mad Poster
#2048 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 10:58 PM
Somebody needs to tell Erik Swain that flicking someone in the nose is NOT the best way to let them know you're interested in them.

"Oh, and by the way - hi! Nice to meet you!"

Screenshots
Scholar
#2049 Old 3rd Apr 2020 at 5:21 PM

At least Herb's prowess is appreciated... Miranda is pretty sure her friend Melissa actually wanted to steal from Herb's discarded clothes while he was distracted, though.
Instructor
#2050 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 1:06 AM
Um, Penelope, this is not how you sit...

She then had a date with Mr. Big and he did this:
Screenshots
Page 82 of 103