Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 8:36 PM
Item Take-Away Challenge
I have high impatience, and always get bored playing sims challenges so I made up my own that is actually really fun and new (I think)

So with this challenge you build a small house for a sim, and every 2 days you take away 1 item of furniture, and see if you can survive until there is only 1 item left
(I have tested this, and it can work.)
So start it with 1 sim or more (for extra challenge) you can make it whatever you want, any clothing, age, looks, doesn't matter.It can have any traits.

Buy the smallest lot in the town you choose, and build a 10x10 house, and remove the door(s) once the sim is inside

You can put ANY furniture you can fit into it, but it must always be the cheapest of everything. nothing expensive.

Every 2 days, when you're sim is asleep, take away 1 item of furniture(windows DO count, but you can't have more than 2). decorative items do count, but don't spam your house with 500 tiny flowers, this defeats the purpose.

You can't have duplicates of any useful furniture, example: beds, art easels, or toilets.

If a robber comes and takes something, you may replace it.

You must not buy any other furniture once the game begins.

Have fun!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 5:17 AM
hhmm.. bascily i can cheat in this like mad? LOVE IT ALREADY
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hotdogs4life
hhmm.. bascily i can cheat in this like mad? LOVE IT ALREADY
not really, it has to fit into the 10x10 area