Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
troubles with mods and the game
Hey guys!
I have a problem with my sims 3 game. I wanted to install some mods and cc with the 'mods' file in 'documents'. I've watched many tutorial and was searching for help, but when I use the real resource.cfg, my game crashes right after starting it8 after clicking the little bubble with the arrow). But when I use the resource.cfg as a text-version, my mods don't appear at all! T_T
I have Windows 10 Home (before that I had Windows 8 and everything worked fine), 64-bit , and 8,00 GB RAm. I've installed Sims 3 recently, so there's almost no data (except for many CC stuff I've transferred from my old Computer). If you need more information, please tell me.
It would be great if anyone can help me!

Thanks!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:36 AM
Try following this guide:
Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki
Install the framework and then test it with the no-intro and no-build-sparklies files that are linked. If they work, then you know that all mods will work- then you just have to find mods that work with your game and each other.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:21 AM Last edited by 0GamerKitty0 : 10th Sep 2017 at 10:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Try following this guide:
Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki
Install the framework and then test it with the no-intro and no-build-sparklies files that are linked. If they work, then you know that all mods will work- then you just have to find mods that work with your game and each other.

Oke thanks!

edit: OMG it works! Thank you soooo much, you saved my life! :lovestruc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:43 AM