Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:19 AM
Default No more college assignments everywhere!
Once upon a time I can clearly remember having a mod that added a task to the cafeteria worker in college dorms. Besides cooking meals and cleaning dirty dishes, the cafeteria worker would also grab abandoned college assignments, and put them in the trash.

For the life of me, I can not find that mod.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this? Or one that makes it less likely that NPC dorm sims will leave their homework all over the place?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:29 AM
In the Directors cut Pescado has a no assignment litter mod (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s.../topic,8.0.html ) The notebook disappears if the NPC dorm mate leaves it for too long.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
In the Directors cut Pescado has a no assignment litter mod (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s.../topic,8.0.html ) The notebook disappears if the NPC dorm mate leaves it for too long.

Thanks Orilon. I'd rather avoid an all encompassing mod like that, if I can. I've had some like that in the past and found there were features I didn't like. I'll keep looking for something specific to my needs, but may give that another look if I can't find an alternative.
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 7:45 AM
You wouldn't have to install the entire director's cut if you didn't want to. It's just a bunch of different mods in one folder so you could just install the assignment one and trash the rest of them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katreina
You wouldn't have to install the entire director's cut if you didn't want to. It's just a bunch of different mods in one folder so you could just install the assignment one and trash the rest of them.

I was just gonna go back and look to see if I could find it as a stand alone mod. lol Thanks for the info! (I would've looked elsewhere, instead of downloading it to see what it had.)

Thanks for the help, both of you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:18 PM
I know this is old but what package has the assignments despawn?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2021 at 4:19 PM
Noassignmentlitter

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Alchemist
#8 Old 11th May 2021 at 9:18 PM
For posterity, I guess, the mod the OP was talking about (that makes the cafeteria worker clean up assignments) is Dizzy's cleanup-homework, available in Dizzy's archive here, thanks to ilikefishfood.

And if you place Numenor's Magazine Rack, the maid will clean up assignments.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her