Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 12:54 AM
Default Not gaining Credits anymore (Bypass)
Hey, guys,
my two last residential builds did not gave me any credits for the bypass. My last build had an approval without CRs and the other had only 1, but they are not even listed among my older builds posted. (these two builds were posted through the new upload wizard, the others were with the old version).
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plumbobkingdom
Hey, guys,
my two last residential builds did not gave me any credits for the bypass. My last build had an approval without CRs and the other had only 1, but they are not even listed among my older builds posted. (these two builds were posted through the new upload wizard, the others were with the old version).

I noticed that too - my uploads were for Buy Mode.
I have uploaded three times since the new upload wizard was installed and none of them have an entry or credit towards Bypass. The total remains the same. This would be a problem for creators if their credit towards Bypass is less than 10 and no further credits are being added to allow Bypass at a later date. However, it might be working fine, if you are a new creator using the new upload wizard and credits towards Bypass are accumulating as expected.

Another issue is arranging images at the Preview stage as despite changing the order, saving: after upload the images still need to be re-arranged again. I appreciate that this is because I generally upload two or three pics at a time and somehow they fall out of order. It is easy enough to fix though.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 9:38 AM
Thanks for the update. this should be fixed now.  It has nothing to do with being a new creator or not.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.