Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Major Award

by kithri Posted 27th Sep 2012 at 3:29 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:51 AM by HugeLunatic

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 4:28 PM
LMAO! this is too perfect! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 6:58 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I went looking for this just a couple of days ago and found only one for Sims 2. Every year at Christmas, I have tried to build Ralphie's house, but it's never the same without the leg lamp sitting in the front window!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vduhr
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I went looking for this just a couple of days ago and found only one for Sims 2. Every year at Christmas, I have tried to build Ralphie's house, but it's never the same without the leg lamp sitting in the front window!

Hehe! Glad to have helped!

Thanks SeeMyu and NightlyEMP also for your kind words
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 8:34 PM
This is a cute and funny idea, and I like how you can have interchangeable fishnet tight styles!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 9:15 PM
Adorable as well as unique . . . Thanks a lot for sharing . . .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 9:49 PM
So awesome!
I LOVE A Christmas Story...this is so great! lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 11:02 PM
Funny coincidence; I was just thinking about this in the last day or so. Now we need the one that was broken and glued back together, with the torn fishnets.

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window." :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
This is a cute and funny idea, and I like how you can have interchangeable fishnet tight styles!

But of course. And thank you

"Curiouser and curiouser! cried Alice...Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!..." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Stop by my Facebook page or visit my website, kithri's curious kreations, for more unexpected Sims 2 and 3 things. Remember to click Like. ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 12:09 AM Last edited by kithri : 28th Sep 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by danceguy
Funny coincidence; I was just thinking about this in the last day or so. Now we need the one that was broken and glued back together, with the torn fishnets.

"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window." :D

I didn't think of that, or I would have made it, lol!

And thank you zhyzathn, Shine Waterice, vduhr for your kindness

"Curiouser and curiouser! cried Alice...Now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!..." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Stop by my Facebook page or visit my website, kithri's curious kreations, for more unexpected Sims 2 and 3 things. Remember to click Like. ^^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 12:13 AM
I saw it. I wanted it. I saw it comes with a certificate. I wanted it even more.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 1:53 AM
Can't even stop myself from downloading this one...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:28 AM
I have the urge to watch "A Christmas Story" now. *Snags*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:25 AM
ROFL LMFAO....I love that movie and the lamp! This is freakin' perfick!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:48 AM
I don't generally do holiday decorations in my Sims' houses, but I think I'll have to do a Christmas room just for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 6:03 AM
That movie is such a classic, I can't NOT download this!

"What...is it?"
"Can't you tell? It's a Major Award!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 8:34 AM
Now I can display hot, electric sex in my sims front window. grats.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:30 AM Last edited by nengi65 : 28th Sep 2012 at 5:47 PM.
OMG.... a dream come true! and it isn't even Christmas yet...

Frackin' awesomeness! LMAO

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:27 PM
I absolutely LOVE the movie!!! I have the DVD and it gets watched over and over every Christmas Season.... thank you sooo much for making this!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:23 PM
Wonderfully tacky! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:46 PM
Thank you for making this wonderful lamp for all of us.
My eccentric Sim will proudly display this major award in the front room window.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 9:09 PM
I was just thinking about this lamp from the movie the other day and wishing I had it for my game. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:23 PM
This is PURE AWESOME!!! You're rockin' my world lately, kithri! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 11:52 PM
Thank you!!! A Christmas Story is my favorite movie! I even bought the miniature version of this lamp from Walgreens a few Christmases ago...now my sims can have it too! Yay!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 12:34 AM
I don't know the movie reference, but the Leg Lamp is still awesome to me as one of the first iconic objects ever to be T-mogged for Sims 1. It was featured heavily in the first tutorial I ever read about object making for the sims. (was it a 7DS object ? I can't remember…)…
I guess only the decrepit sims1 objects makers like me get that as a reference, nowadays.
Page 1 of 3