Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 5:27 PM
Default 4t2 facial hair
Hey, everyone!

I'm looking for facial hair that's either a conversion of this style by Golyhawhaw, or very similar looking.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 1:43 PM
It's a pity though. I had made a thread about the same issue a few months back, because my play style is also very MM (at least that's what I assume from your request ).

There was one person able to help me, showing a beard that might be to your liking. It wasn't for mine, so I tried to convert some facial hair myself (which I stopped halfway, because I knew nothing about it, the steps took so long and were pretty complicated).

If you really want to, idk, maybe I could try to work on it again. My plan is to convert all of them, but I mean, I barely made one anyway. :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EduPie
It's a pity though. I had made a thread about the same issue a few months back, because my play style is also very MM (at least that's what I assume from your request ).

There was one person able to help me, showing a beard that might be to your liking. It wasn't for mine, so I tried to convert some facial hair myself (which I stopped halfway, because I knew nothing about it, the steps took so long and were pretty complicated).

If you really want to, idk, maybe I could try to work on it again. My plan is to convert all of them, but I mean, I barely made one anyway. :P

Thanks for the advice, but I was looking for that one style in particular more than just general MM facial hair. I could never find a perfect dupe, but the "friendly chops" style from here is good enough for my game, haha.