Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#2551 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 12:41 PM
damn i'm a good liar infront of everyone haha

and with 1:30 i didn't mean in the afternoon, it's pretty rare now that i'm playing sims 2 at 1:30 at the afternoon because i have work (expect in the weekends)
and in the weekend i'm at my parents and at the laptop i use i don't have sims 2 there

yes at my old laptop but i haven't use it after i was on vacation back in september last year
in the past i had all the time to play sims 2 on my freetime but since i'm out of school and has work and other stuff i have less time to play sims 2
and sometimes i have friends to come over (or i'll come for them) i also didn't had them in the past because i had just 1 friend to come over most of the time back by then

life changed for me as an adult , in a good and bad way sometimes but i play sims 2 as distractions sometimes but sometimes i play it for hours
that's also when i play TOO much sims 2 at some times when i'm sad or angry
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2552 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
and with 1:30 i didn't mean in the afternoon

We know what you meant. You're not the only one who stays up past bedtime playing Sims.
Scholar
#2553 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 9:28 PM
You nearly tell someone to press 3 to make their sluggish computer run faster.

It hadn't even finished booting up at the time...
Mad Poster
#2554 Old 28th Jan 2019 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
We know what you meant. You're not the only one who stays up past bedtime playing Sims.
But I still think I can get a good night's sleep by using the SetHour cheat when I'm in bed.

Many of my Sims use it successfully every night. But somehow it doesn't seem to work so well on me.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Top Secret Researcher
#2555 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 12:57 AM
I wish I could use the sethour cheat at work. Not because there's a time I get off that I want to come faster, but because once my work is done I want it to still be a decent hour to get home at!

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Scholar
#2556 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 12:59 AM
You've been playing Sims 2 too much when... You actually call a real baby "nooboo" and your family looks at you as if you're insane.

True story, LOL. :P
Theorist
#2557 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
You've been playing Sims 2 too much when... You actually call a real baby "nooboo" and your family looks at you as if you're insane.

True story, LOL. :P

When my nephew was a baby I used to talk to him using some simmlish works and called him Nooboo.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Scholar
#2558 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
You actually call a real baby "nooboo" and your family looks at you as if you're insane.

Or that they don't look at you when you've said that, as they already expect it from you.
Mad Poster
#2559 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
i just recently played too much sims 2 i mean it's nearly 1:30 now in my country haha

Only 1:30? That's in most cases an early evening for me...
I've gone to bed as late (early?) as around 10am because I was doing something sims-related all night (been a while now, though - but anything between 4 and 7 am may still happen occasionally during weekends). I've always been a night-owl, and bedtime before midnight is pretty much unheard of, even when I'm not doing something sims-related...
Mad Poster
#2560 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 9:43 PM
Sort of stayed up till 4am a few nights ago. Must have been half-asleep, I remember some odd thoughts. And when I came back to the big old farm house I was building..well let's just say an alien hand must have possessed me.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2561 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 8:18 PM
When you think that comic book Thanos and Olive Specter had the same motive: killing people for their love of the Grim Reaper.
Mad Poster
#2562 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 9:59 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 29th Apr 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Not only me plays too much..
My 14 yo son today as we were walking outside...:
- Joe- Look, they put up some fog...
-Me- ah?
-Joe- Yeah, because they're cheap, and so they don't have to render all the village...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#2563 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 6:34 PM
In my land we got something similar to tagtag (taking in dialect here) and somehow instead of saying hejhej which was my supposed thing I said tagtag...
The best and worst part

It was to a dog
I questioned myself three times

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#2564 Old 3rd May 2019 at 8:00 PM
When the clock is about to turn to 3 O'clock, and the first thing you think is...School bus is coming.
My son arrives at 4h30...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#2565 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 9:04 PM
When you're turning on your computer and the little box comes up for you to enter your password, and instead of your password you enter "familyfunds".
Mad Poster
#2566 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
When you're turning on your computer and the little box comes up for you to enter your password, and instead of your password you enter "familyfunds".

++++++
And as often as I have entered that (and the even more powerful boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) no money fell from sky. And I was unable to "do over" anything.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2567 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 9:26 PM
We drove past a curtain shop today and I go "oooo I needed curtains!"
My partner goes "did you? for what?"
and then I realised... I needed curtains in sims.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#2568 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 10:37 PM
I do that, too. And then there's this...I was watching a movie and two characters got married. My mind immediately got distracted with 'I really need to find a wife for Skip Grunt.'
Mad Poster
#2569 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 12:40 AM
I remember once being in the dreaded SPSS classes back when I was doing my first degree, it was about some kind of formula for something and my friend noticed I was writing down things like "MLV + KR" and she asked "What are you working out? Do you actually understand this?" and I was like "nah, just planning who Malcolm Landgraab V should marry..."

Funny to think how many years ago that was, and yet he only got married yesterday in my game. I play slow. To be fair though I was setting him up with his future wife (Kayla Roth) since they were toddlers.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#2570 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 3:16 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one who plans future weddings for toddlers.

In my defense, (is there any?) I make child/teen social groups based on their subhood school. The students in private school have a more limited population to choose from, and fewer bloodlines involved. I need to plan ahead so no one ends up with their cousin. Or worse- a poor person.
Instructor
#2571 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 7:24 AM
When the clock's about to turn 6 pm and think you're aging up one day.
Top Secret Researcher
#2572 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 12:26 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 8th Jun 2019 at 1:35 AM.
Or when you turn 54 and your kids tell you you're an elder now, so you think about adopting a stooping posture (and perhaps a high-pitched nagging tone).
Scholar
#2573 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 1:51 AM
When, having moved to a much smaller house with much less built-ins and furniture with flat surfaces than the one you moved from, you very nearly complain out loud about there not being enough slots for everything you brought with you...and then actually refer to all the treasured-but-not-really-useful objects as "clutter", affronting a non-Simmer relative who considers that a derogatory term rather than a simple descriptor. (OMSPs wouldn't have helped, because in Real Life, there are issues with weight and stability...)

When you realize the staircase in the aforementioned house could not be accurately reproduced in-game in a way traversable by Sims. (Complicated roof angle directly at the top of the stairs would cause a routing failure.)

When you realize that you yourself are throwing a routing tantrum as you attempt to match chair and surface heights to use your computer. (I think I now understand somewhat the "I can't play poker in that chair!" drama I've seen.)

When you get so aggravated about job postings that don't state pay or schedule that you get envious of your Sims. (I really hate that "What would you expect to be paid?" question. No, you tell me what your value is for the job you're hiring for, and I'll decide whether that is enough for my time and travel expenses. Saves us both time...and no, "40 hours per week" is not very useful if those hours turn out to be on a fixed schedule I can't keep, so you'd have also saved us both time by putting the schedule in the ad!)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2574 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
Or when you turn 54 and your kids tell you you're an elder now, so you think about adopting a stooping posture (and perhaps a high-pitched nagging tone).

Don't forget the walking stick.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#2575 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 2:18 AM
When you have dreams about the game (I have.) When you scold your cat/dog with "Fie! Darfur! Mostovesto!"
Page 103 of 115