Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicBeans
When you go out to dinner with friends (fellow simmers) and comment on everything that walks by: I have that outfit in my game! Hey, there goes a Maxis outfit!

Sadly enough, I've done that one recently, except it was more like *pick up a magazine and say! OH! I love that outfit! I have it! .... for my sims!* My mom think's i'm hopeless.

oh! what about when you decide to make your family into sims so you can spend time with them... gah, thats just sad.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Advertisement
#77 Old 16th May 2007 at 4:14 AM
When you ask your spouse to try for a baby so you wouldn't get into an aspiration failure (because you are a family sim). Duh :/
Site Helper
#78 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:00 PM
When you think the game clock is telling you the actual time of day. (Guilty.)
When you forget that mail comes every day, not just Tuesday and Thursday.
When you get surprised that you have e-mail when you didn't send any.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#79 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
When you think the game clock is telling you the actual time of day. (Guilty.)

I'm guilty of this too. I'm constantly checking the game clock, thinking "What? How'd it get so late?" LOL!

Another thing I'm guilty of:
Everything I see now (furniture, lamps, etc) is custom content in my head. :doh:
#80 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:04 PM
when you deside you like the sim world better than your own

and when you are attrackted to a hot male sim in your game
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leighthesim
and when you are attrackted to a hot male sim in your game

Or a female one. ;-)
#82 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:38 PM
Oh man, I confess to seeing a couple's baby and thinking, 'hmm, she'll probably get his hair and her eyes... poor baby, with that huge mouth...' or something like that. xDDD

And yeah, the game clock. I'll be just about to go to school and I'll notice the game clock is at nine or something, and I'm like, O_O. I'll so late!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:20 PM
When you're doing a chore and start looking for the fast forward button.
#84 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:38 PM
When you want to get a haircut, instead of bring in a picture of a celebrity, you bring in a picture of your sim's hair :D
Forum Resident
#85 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:27 PM
When they are doing something really annoying like stomping thier stupid foot and moaning, becoz i told the to 'relax' and they carn't because of some stupid reason that i carn't figure out, there's nothing in there way SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MOANING WHY WHY WHY WHY ARRRGH <---- and you know you've been playing it too much when you started yelling that at the computer

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Test Subject
#86 Old 16th May 2007 at 11:24 PM
When your non-sim playing husband says, "My social meter is dropping I need some attention"

Mine also asks me if I see a plumb bob over his head when I look at him.
Alchemist
#87 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
When they are doing something really annoying like stomping thier stupid foot and moaning, becoz i told the to 'relax' and they carn't because of some stupid reason that i carn't figure out, there's nothing in there way SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MOANING WHY WHY WHY WHY ARRRGH <---- and you know you've been playing it too much when you started yelling that at the computer

Yeah, when the sims start making me yell i know i've had enough!
#88 Old 17th May 2007 at 12:58 AM
When you are in band and start thinking about the sims songs instead of the songs for the concert (which is that night). I did that yesterday. But don't worry, I didn't start playing them. That would have been horrible.
Also, when you start playing sims and forget who tired you are. When you finally stop, you can't walk. That has also happened to me.
#89 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:01 AM
When alot of your life can be remembered like sims memories, and your mood can be portrayed in bars
Test Subject
#90 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:08 AM
When you have to do an art project of making fairy masks for "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and you get your inspiration from Veronaville and nothing else...(so guilty)

Also when you see a plumbob over someone's head.
#91 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:31 AM
When you find yourself at work...no where near the PC you play sims on...and you find yourself cntl/shift c'ing for testingcheats when something goes wrong.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:42 AM
When I play the Sims, and it's snowing out, I start to think its freeezing outside...then I realize its 80* once I look out the window =/
#93 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:56 AM
when you start doing the sims dance.
#94 Old 17th May 2007 at 3:10 AM
-You make sims of people you know in real life
-When real life things remind you of things from the sims 2
-When you press ctrl+shift+c(opens cheat box in sims 2) when mean to press other key combenations(like ctrl+f)

I'm guilty of those! ROFL. I'll have to think of more hmm.
#95 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:40 AM
When you find out your pregnant with twins... and wonder if it had anything to do with the cheesecake you had last week
#96 Old 17th May 2007 at 6:47 AM
Hahaha, Claire, I did that when I had my hair done the other day! xDDDD *guilty giggle*
Field Researcher
#97 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:21 AM
This is a true story, not one word of a lie.
I was walking down the street one day and we passed a hairdresser salon thing, and they had some really nice wigs on display. I started looking for the 'download' button. My aunt walked up to me and said 'what are you doing?' And of course I replied 'I can't get this hair mesh into my game cos' I can't find the download button'.
She laughed. I laughed when I realised what I had done.
Instructor
#98 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:36 PM
when you're out on the street thinking: oh look, this girl wears a peggy donation hairstyle
when you're singing along to PCD's Don't cha in simlish
when you think: hmm this guy's got a maxis template face (a guy in my arts course does haha it's too funny)...
#99 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:56 PM
When you start reffering to people you see around a lot "townies" (guilty)

Quote:
When you want to get a haircut, instead of bring in a picture of a celebrity, you bring in a picture of your sim's hair

OMG not even funny I actually did this ;-;

I brought in a picture of my self-sim with this peggy sims donation hair, my hairdresser just kind of stared.
Instructor
#100 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:59 PM
when you are starting to have Sim dreams
when you start to doodle your favorite Sim's name in your notebook
Page 4 of 115