Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 MorphMaker - updated to V4.5.2 on 4/19/2023

by CmarNYC Posted 4th Jun 2018 at 6:41 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2023 at 4:23 PM by CmarNYC : Update

642 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 574 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 26
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 4:21 AM
I had to search to find you so I could create a few new body presets. Thanks for making it easier It is greatly appreciated. I will credit you when I finally release them. You rock and again thank you very much
Test Subject
#152 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 2:51 AM
I created what I wanted in Daz Studio and saved it as a Blender obj file. How long should it take to create an MGEO file? Having problems with the file being converted over into an MGEO file.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#153 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyDrakharis
I created what I wanted in Daz Studio and saved it as a Blender obj file. How long should it take to create an MGEO file? Having problems with the file being converted over into an MGEO file.

A BGEO should be fast. If you need help you'll have to explain what you're trying to do, the steps you went through, and upload your base and morph meshes.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#154 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 10:35 PM
This is so cool! I wish I was good at 3d modeling so I could make lots and lots of crazy stuff. Is there any sims cc sites that have a good collection of different presents people have made with this? I have a lot of difficulty finding custom presents on cc sites.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#155 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luca Wight
This is so cool! I wish I was good at 3d modeling so I could make lots and lots of crazy stuff. Is there any sims cc sites that have a good collection of different presents people have made with this? I have a lot of difficulty finding custom presents on cc sites.

Sadly, there's no place I know of. I've found presets on individual blogs and sites but only a few here and there.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#156 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 11:23 PM
Hey Cmar god of all sims tools do you have any clue to help me. I've made a body preset (OBJ) and after it I've tried to turn the body top into an actual clothing top (.blend mesh) as it seems to be the same object (at least viewing from blender) but it always get rotated diagonally in CAS and with weird animations. I've merged the meshes, copied the UV map but nothing works. Do you know if it's impossible to use the body OBJ mesh to an blend clothing mesh? Thank you for the work.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#157 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lbait
Hey Cmar god of all sims tools do you have any clue to help me. I've made a body preset (OBJ) and after it I've tried to turn the body top into an actual clothing top (.blend mesh) as it seems to be the same object (at least viewing from blender) but it always get rotated diagonally in CAS and with weird animations. I've merged the meshes, copied the UV map but nothing works. Do you know if it's impossible to use the body OBJ mesh to an blend clothing mesh? Thank you for the work.

You should be able to use any appropriately shaped mesh to make clothing. From what you describe my guess is that the bone assignments aren't correct. OBJ meshes have no bone assignments - did you transfer bone weights (weight paint) from an EA clothing mesh? I assume you're using S4S, they have lots of tutorials on their site.

Test Subject
#158 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
You should be able to use any appropriately shaped mesh to make clothing. From what you describe my guess is that the bone assignments aren't correct. OBJ meshes have no bone assignments - did you transfer bone weights (weight paint) from an EA clothing mesh? I assume you're using S4S, they have lots of tutorials on their site.

Yeah I've copied the vertex groups, the modifiers, painted the vertex colors, the textures but nothing seems to work . Do you have any tutorial on how you've made the top from the Morphing Anatomy Mod? Have you used the S4S yfTopNude and only added the nipples? I really wanted to use my body top . Thaks for your time.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#159 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 12:38 PM
Yeah I've copied the vertex groups, the modifiers, painted the vertex colors, the textures but nothing seems to work . Do you have any tutorial on how you've made the top from the Morphing Anatomy Mod? Have you used the S4S yfTopNude and only added the nipples? I really wanted to use my body top . Thaks for your time.

You didn't mention weights but I assume you did them too. If you're using S4S you should ask in their forum, I don't use Blender or S4S so I can't help with them.

Yes, I modified and replaced the yf nude top mesh but I didn't use S4S.

Test Subject
#160 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 12:16 AM
You didn't mention weights but I assume you did them too. If you're using S4S you should ask in their forum, I don't use Blender or S4S so I can't help with them.

Yes, I modified and replaced the yf nude top mesh but I didn't use S4S.

Nah I think I'll quit it. But now I'm curious with what you've used, marvelous designer? Milkshape ? I tought Blender and S4S were the only way to manipulate it. Thanks for you time.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#161 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 8:37 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 30th Apr 2019 at 9:30 PM.
Nah I think I'll quit it. But now I'm curious with what you've used, marvelous designer? Milkshape ? I tought Blender and S4S were the only way to manipulate it. Thanks for you time.

I used Milkshape and my own tool which evolved into CAS Tools. Glad you find it amusing.

Test Subject
#162 Old 9th May 2019 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luca Wight

tumblr:#ts4 body presets and things like sims 4 body presets , ts4 body sliders sims 4 sliders or just body presets/slider tags
Test Subject
#163 Old 11th May 2019 at 2:56 AM
I used Milkshape and my own tool which evolved into CAS Tools. Glad you find it amusing.

Heeeey guess what? I didn't quit I finally managed to do what I wanted using milkshape and CasTools (S4S sucks! boooooh). Thank you for the help
Test Subject
#164 Old 29th May 2019 at 2:23 AM
I tried using MorphMaker to edit an existing slider's region from the lower arm to the shoulders and it doesn't seem to work for me. The slider is supposed to change the arm thickness and I had to change the region because of other sliders that were already for the lower arm. I changed the region from the HotSpotControl menu and from the Sim Modifiers menu but when opening CAS, the shoulders don't change the arm's thickness, not even the cursor type changes. What am I doing wrong?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#165 Old 29th May 2019 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by throwaway514
I tried using MorphMaker to edit an existing slider's region from the lower arm to the shoulders and it doesn't seem to work for me. The slider is supposed to change the arm thickness and I had to change the region because of other sliders that were already for the lower arm. I changed the region from the HotSpotControl menu and from the Sim Modifiers menu but when opening CAS, the shoulders don't change the arm's thickness, not even the cursor type changes. What am I doing wrong?

For a HotSpotControl changing the region isn't enough. Each HotSpotControl has an associated color that determines what area on the body you click to get that particular slider. To do what you want, you'll have to clone a default replacement for the shoulder HotSpotControl and add your arm Sim Modifiers to the view angles and slider directions you want.

Hope that's helpful!

Test Subject
#166 Old 30th May 2019 at 6:14 AM
For a HotSpotControl changing the region isn't enough. Each HotSpotControl has an associated color that determines what area on the body you click to get that particular slider. To do what you want, you'll have to clone a default replacement for the shoulder HotSpotControl and add your arm Sim Modifiers to the view angles and slider directions you want.

Hope that's helpful!

It was definitely helpful, I just tested it out and it works wonderfully! Thanks for the help!
Test Subject
#167 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 12:24 AM
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#168 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by predator32
Hello i think i have a bug on ts4 morph i will give some ss
https://imgur.com/a/h1dlBlq
https://imgur.com/a/90ISatr
https://imgur.com/a/44bAqUE
https://imgur.com/a/mcFespL
https://gofile.io/?c=qvTnje
i put the obj here too

The error is caused by your morph mesh not having any normals. You need to check off "Write Normals" when exporting. I'll keep in mind to put in an error check to catch that, thanks.

Test Subject
#169 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 8:19 PM
Hello agyen I don't know if its a bug or I did something stupid bit o got this https://imgur.com/a/hVNcv64 I don't know what happened in blender was fine the dmap worked is it because I used another mesh and implemented I will leave here the obj too https://we.tl/t-xvLiUztiSa
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#170 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:04 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 20th Jun 2019 at 1:31 PM.
The Top part of your mesh does not have a correct uv1 map so it's not going to morph. I'll have to look at why the bottom is distorting that way later. Did you change anything about the mesh in Blender except moving vertices around?

Edit: The vertices in your meshes are not in the same order. Did you check the Blender export option to keep vertex order?

Test Subject
#171 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 12:13 PM
Hello,I want to make a strange body present without arms,so I can add my favorite mod on it.But although my faces on base mesh and morph mesh are the same:7422,MorphMraker warn me that those faces are not match.I have no idea what question I had made.Would you tell me if this crazy idea can succeed?(I use blender.)
Sorry for my poor grammar.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#172 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ting991105
Hello,I want to make a strange body present without arms,so I can add my favorite mod on it.But although my faces on base mesh and morph mesh are the same:7422,MorphMraker warn me that those faces are not match.I have no idea what question I had made.Would you tell me if this crazy idea can succeed?(I use blender.)
Sorry for my poor grammar.

If you want me to look at it, please upload BOTH your base and morph meshes, either here or somewhere else and pm me a link. Maybe you didn't use the Blender option to keep vertices in the same order.

I kind of doubt it would work anyway. You can shrink the arms and hands and put them inside the body but the animations will still move them.

Test Subject
#173 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 6:37 PM
If you want me to look at it, please upload BOTH your base and morph meshes, either here or somewhere else and pm me a link. Maybe you didn't use the Blender option to keep vertices in the same order.

I kind of doubt it would work anyway. You can shrink the arms and hands and put them inside the body but the animations will still move them.

Of course.I have upload it as obj. and blender.Even if I think I check it.Considering that I am a careless person, there is a good chance that something will go wrong.
here:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G...j7jzIWznfw72Aj5
One thing is bothering me that when I just shrink it and put them into body like you say,it works.but once I fill two holes on arm,It doesn't work anymore.
Well,do you know Which part will animations move?Is the arm in the body,or the nothing at outside?If the latter,It's worth my effort.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#174 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ting991105
Of course.I have upload it as obj. and blender.Even if I think I check it.Considering that I am a careless person, there is a good chance that something will go wrong.
here:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G...j7jzIWznfw72Aj5
One thing is bothering me that when I just shrink it and put them into body like you say,it works.but once I fill two holes on arm,It doesn't work anymore.
Well,do you know Which part will animations move?Is the arm in the body,or the nothing at outside?If the latter,It's worth my effort.

There are slight differences in the faces which I think is the problem. How did you fill in the holes? To make a morph mesh you can only move vertices and change normals, nothing else including cut and paste. And you must check the options to keep vertex order and include normals.

The vertices of the arms will move as if they were in the usual locations, so part of the arms might move outside the body at times. If you don't need your sim to have a lot of outfits you can just make tops or bodies with the arms removed.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 6:35 AM
Hey Cmar! Ineed a help with something. When I am going to create a DMap, a message appears saying the index was outside the bounds of the matrix and I can't create it, do you know how to solve it?

Sorry for my bad English.
Page 7 of 26