Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 12:45 AM
Default Routing error
I built my sims a beautiful beach house on an uncharted island with a bedroom suite out of a romance novel. And every time I try to send them to sleep, they climb the stairs, take one look at the bed, run down the stairs, out the front door and into the ocean. ????‍♀️???????????? After moving everything out of the room except the bed I finally came to the conclusion... it was the ivy hanging from the ceiling. ????‍♀️
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 7:04 AM
The sims kill me though. Walking up a flight of stairs, looking at your bed, seeing ivy, and running 3 stories down to the beach to fling yourself in the ocean and act confused. x___x
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2020 at 6:37 PM
Right. And toddlers vs stairs will have me pulling my hair out. Just pick up the baby please!
dodgy builder
#6 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 2:13 PM
Objects can have rediculous footprints. I tested en awning once. Turned out it had a very square footprint so I couldn't use it.

Why they run into the ocean though I don't know. Can you see the footprint of the ivy?
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Aug 2020 at 8:11 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 27th Aug 2020 at 10:21 AM. Reason: removed weird link
I am also having this issue, does someone have any solution for this? kindly share your views, thanks in advance.