Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours for the "Wooden Stairs" (recolourable modular stairs)

by Numenor Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 5:23 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM by Numenor

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 7:24 AM
That is a lot of recolors!

Thanks to all of you: Numenor & Dewshine, Buntah & Justmoi, & JWoods. Hope I didn't forget anyone

You all make my game so much prettier and more varied.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 2:12 PM
Sheesh..look how long it took me to find these. They were hidden from me. Thanks to everyone!! :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 12:26 AM
Hey can someone do these in white? Like a white painted wood? I don't have the knowledge/skill/program to do it myself.
Instructor
#29 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 6:02 AM
white deck stairs
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deesrealwhitestairs.zip (11.8 KB, 5872 downloads)

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:56 AM
Very nice! The wooden stairs have never been that elegant
Thanks Luslipz!
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:19 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you a million times! Now if I could just get one of the fences in white, picket doesn't look quite right for the house I'm doing, (found on cool house plans, love that site)
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:14 PM
Yes thank you all, they are just great all of them.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 10:20 PM Last edited by MissPiggi : 4th Nov 2005 at 9:09 AM.
At first a BIIIIG THANK YOU Numenor for this great work!
I don't know where i should start to recolour all your objects
Maybe somebody remember that i recoloured the Holy Smoke Stairs with my wood colours...and now i see here are more stairs in wood :smash:
Sorry but i must recolour them too *angel smile*

I have two sets for you - one with 8 wood colours and one with 20 marmor colours.
Hope you like them :howdy:

Attached files:
File Type: zip  DeckStairs_MarmorZip.zip (349.3 KB, 6368 downloads)
File Type: zip  DeckStairs_WoodZip.zip (101.9 KB, 7003 downloads)
Field Researcher
#34 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 10:51 PM
WOW! Thanks Miss Piggi!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 10:04 AM
thank you, MissPiggi, for sharing your beautiful recolours. A link to your post has been added to the front page.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 2:56 PM
I downloaded all the stairs and the main recolorable one,but none of them are showing up in the game, did I forget something?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:05 PM
Probably this may sound obvious, but have you read the info and the recolouring tecnique on the main stairs thread?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 11:58 AM
Thanx for answering, yes I did read it but apparently had a brain freeze. Just read it again. I'm ok now
Scholar
#39 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 2:43 PM
wow - fantstic! thanks
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:10 AM
THANKYOU!
god i needed this...
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:40 AM
sinse your so good at this can you make a black marble and a white marble to go along with the theme of my house? or some marmor floors, hehe. thanx these are great
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:13 AM
Don't you like MissPiggi's "marmor" recolours? There is a white and a black one, and all of them are beautiful!
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:47 AM
How cool!!
Thank you so much!!! LOVE these stairs and thank you to all of you that recolored them. AWESOME !!!!

God bless,
Herself
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:56 PM
"Don't you like MissPiggi's "marmor" recolours? There is a white and a black one, and all of them are beautiful"

of course i do, actually i downlooaded soms marmor lookalike floors and they look great with the stairs miss piggy made, so i redid my whole living room
Forum Resident
#45 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 6:23 PM
YES YES YES!!!! WHITE, wooooooohooooo thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou
Scholar
#46 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:27 PM
WOW! Thanks. These are very much appreciated/needed!
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 2:35 PM
Bless each and every color!!!!Imso sick of the colorsthat came with the game.Thank You so much!!!!
#48 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 6:11 AM
How can i download this stairs....Someone help me...
Someone can help me...
I can't download this stairs....
What's going on?
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:01 AM Last edited by Marina : 13th Apr 2010 at 5:40 PM. Reason: Add new links
Numenor. thank you very much, I like the idea of new color for stairs; and thank you all too for the new textures, they are lovely.

This is my small contribution. It's part of my new set. The files are in my server, download here:
http://www.marinasims.net/zips/sims...rstairs_vc6.rar

http://www.marinasims.net/imagenes/...rs_sawn_vc6.jpg

Marina
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 3:59 AM
Marina I get this:
Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server.
When I click on the deck stairs link, here and at your site
Page 2 of 4