Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 5:51 PM Last edited by CrystalFlame360 : 3rd Aug 2020 at 3:44 PM. Reason: Solved! I was just being forgetful.
Default Larson & Gieke Family Missing in Newer Neighbourhoods
This is my first post on here, so apologies for any potential mistakes.

For some reason, in newer neighbourhoods I get all of the Stealth 'hood sims with the exception of the Larson and Gieke households.

I have all expansion packs, Family Fun, Happy Holiday, H&M, and no mods that prevent the Stealth 'hood sims appearing. I believe it's also worth noting that this is a new install of the game, and they appeared fine in the previous install.

I do have mods, but it's mostly hair, clothes and makeup. The only other mod I have is the Last Name Copier. I have defaults for skin and eyes. I'll add that these additions were made after loading the 'hoods, so the households were gone before their installation. It simply took me a week to notice.

I have not deleted them, nor have I done any VBTs. They are simply not there with the other bin families when loading a new 'hood, or fresh version of pre-made 'hoods.

I have no idea what is causing the issue I'm having at all. I've checked Google, nothing. This forum, similar situations, but not the same thing.

If this has been brought up before, please direct me to the topic, as I couldn't find anything like this.

I'm running the game on Windows 10, if that helps. The previous install was also on Windows 10, and again, I had no issues with that. I'm unsure of the computer specs and I'm not sat in front of it right now. I'm posting on my tablet.

Thank you to anyone who offers to help here.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 6:43 PM
They only appear when you add bluewater village to a neighborhood.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 8:55 PM
I forgot about that! Now I feel stupid

Thanks for telling me. I usually add Bluewater to every neighbourhood, but didn't this time around. I'd honestly thought it was something wrong with the installation at first. Thank you, again!