Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 9:03 PM Last edited by ChisanaAoi : 8th Aug 2020 at 9:45 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error With MeetMe2TheRivers Belladonna Cover
So I've just set up a new neighborhood using the clean neigborhoods by MeetMe2 and tried to go into the Baldwin apartment where it told me everywhere in the apartment was out of bounds. Turning on testingcheats gave me this error (which does also pop up on other occupied apartments though it doesnt have the out of bounds issue so idk if thats related)

I did run the game without my downloads folder and it gave the same issue, but I had no issues with the original BDC so I've figured it must be something with the clean template but haven't figured out where to go from here to try and fix it. I don't really want to make my megahood over if I can avoid it.
Update: Installed the batbox and tried the neighbor fix thing and it said it fixed 0 things
Update 2: Took out just Cyjons Random Apartment residents and now it seems to be fixed. Odd how taking out all the mods together didnt fix it but oh well