Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 10:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Fun with Pets Collection won't uninstall
Whenever I try to uninstall the collection nothing happens. I already deleted the data and uninstalled from control panel so the items are not in my game anymore. When I try to install from the CD it just tells me that all of the packs had been installed already?? I have to reinstall everything bc my game is corrupted. Fun with pets collection is the only pack that does this. I play on Windows 8 with all EPs
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 11:24 PM
Sounds like you or a tech will need to go through the registry files. Are you sure your game installation was corrupted? That is rather hard to do. Most times people have hood corruption in the files under documents. Never uninstall your game unless you really have to as this is what can happen.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Sounds like you or a tech will need to go through the registry files. Are you sure your game installation was corrupted? That is rather hard to do. Most times people have hood corruption in the files under documents. Never uninstall your game unless you really have to as this is what can happen.

something in my game was definitely corrupted. I already uninstalled everything else so there's no other way now. I did this registery CC-Cleaner thing already, shouldn't that delete unecessary files? When I google I always leads me to this intallshield folder but there I could only find registery files from other games