Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 10:12 AM Last edited by DoubleDash7 : 6th Sep 2020 at 12:35 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default *SOLVED* Neighbourhood Thumbail Glitch
I recently posted about my issues getting The Sims 2 to work. I finally got it to work, and it worked great at first. Today, I've noticed a glitch with the neighbourhood view when you are looking at a household. I have attached a picture to show just what has happened.

The sims here will change depending on who I have selected when I save out of the household. I even had the household appear here just as it would in the lot bin.

I used the following tutorial to get my game to work and it uses a program called dgVoodoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dC...el=TheRageRacer

Does anyone have any ideas how this is occurring and how it could be fixed?

EDIT: Turns out it was an issue with the DXKV files I had downloaded to help the game run. I downloaded the most current version. I went back to the version before and it fixed the issue straight away. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue. :D
Screenshots