Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 3:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Removing tags with SimPE
Hi everyone,

I had a sim in a community lot when all of a sudden, two other sims flirted autonomously and fell in love. That's not part of my evil masterplan for this hood so I'm wondering, is it OK to open SimPE and remove the crush/love tags from there? I'd also like to know if it's OK to delete the corresponding memories, although that part I can ignore.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassie95
Hi everyone,

I had a sim in a community lot when all of a sudden, two other sims flirted autonomously and fell in love. That's not part of my evil masterplan for this hood so I'm wondering, is it OK to open SimPE and remove the crush/love tags from there? I'd also like to know if it's OK to delete the corresponding memories, although that part I can ignore.

Thanks in advance!

Well, it's kinda mean, but it's safe enough.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Well, it's kinda mean, but it's safe enough.

Haha trust me, that's her sister's ex who leaped in her arms so I'm doing them a favour

Thanks for the help! Just to be sure, it's OK to delete the memories too? I mean the ones with the red heart.
Alchemist
#4 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassie95
Haha trust me, that's her sister's ex who leaped in her arms so I'm doing them a favour

Thanks for the help! Just to be sure, it's OK to delete the memories too? I mean the ones with the red heart.

Yes. You can use in game tools for both these things, too. Blender/InSim/Memory Manipulator.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Yes. You can use in game tools for both these things, too. Blender/InSim/Memory Manipulator.

Great, thank you very much!