Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 5:24 AM
Default DiLight's Custom Memories Tutorial
I found Dilight's custom memory tutorial and did everything it said, however there were a few problems. The first part of the tutorial is about changing the memory to either positive or negative and is also about the instance of a memory. The way it was described was completely different from what was appearing on the screen for me in SimPe. I have attached a photo of what it looks like for me. Apart from that though, everything else matched up with what she was describing and it seemed to be going well. I thought I could get away with it since it was mentioned that the memory is automatically set to positive anyway and I wanted a positive memory so I didn't mind so much.

After following all of the other steps and even adding a second memory to the object, I put it in my downloads and started up the game. I placed the object on a wall and then selected it, both memories appeared, but when I clicked on them, they didn't create a memory. I will attach some photos of the memory file opened in SimPE and the object file opened in SimPe.

I really hope someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. Please bear in mind that I'm new to this, so if I've made a stupid mistake, please be kind. Also I do apologise for the quality of the pictures. I took them on my phone instead of doing screenshots.
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 12:24 PM
It might help if you could link the tutorial you are using? Would save people from having to find it in order to help you.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It might help if you could link the tutorial you are using? Would save people from having to find it in order to help you.

I'm not sure why I forgot to post a link to the tutorial but here it is:

https://modthesims.info/t/526965
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Please post in the comments of the tutorial any issues you are having.

Okay, thank you I will do.