Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 12:26 PM Last edited by fluttereyes : 18th Jul 2022 at 7:53 PM.
Default Looking for particular shop awnings
I saw an awning on a Sims 3 shop, it was a doughnut (donut) shop and the awning had coffee on it. The description was that it was next to the police station and it was bright pink in the interior. I can't find the image for it. Has anyone seen something like that, awnings with shop names for Sims 3? Still looking on google but no luck. I did download the shop but it was completely empty when I placed it, not even windows or doors, the CC list was just a list of sites and no links to the stuff so I spent far too long going through those sites to come up with nothing. Opened the lot with custard and no awning was there.

Finally found out the lot is by bunyip and it's called take a break, adding a pic to this post, still no luck tracking these down
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 2:33 PM
Had to do this as a reply to upload the image
Screenshots
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 4:43 AM Last edited by simsmidgen : 19th Jul 2022 at 9:13 AM.
Did you check the patterns that the lot came with? Maybe it's a pattern?

I had some time, went through the download and it contains several patterns, including the two patterns used on the awning, which are EA awnings btw.

You can separate the patterns with Custard if you don't want to keep anything else, and just install those two.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmidgen

I had some time, went through the download and it contains several patterns, including the two patterns used on the awning, which are EA awnings btw.

You can separate the patterns with Custard if you don't want to keep anything else, and just install those two.

Good call, I had actually thought that and was searching for patterns online, it looks like 3 awnings with the middle one having a different pattern. I got one but not those ones. I'll see if I can find the download again and go through it. Thanks for your help.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmidgen

It definitely is, got them extracted with dashboard and opened with S3PE and about to sort that out. Thank you
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
It definitely is, got them extracted with dashboard and opened with S3PE and about to sort that out. Thank you

Fabulous