Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Must have Nightlife-Neighborhood Snow Terrain-replaces Dirt-Updated 12/4/05

by lindaetterlee Posted 27th Nov 2005 at 4:09 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2005 at 3:38 PM by lindaetterlee : Updated graphics

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:36 PM
i'm going to try redownloading it. >.>
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#77 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:31 PM
Good idea. It may have been corrupted in transit.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:20 PM
do i need lindaetterlee's terrian for mzcynnamon's to work?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#79 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 11:15 PM
No. They're completely seperate.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 12:03 AM
:/ oh well.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear your still having problems someone2. I really don't what I can do to assist you any further.

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:41 AM
It works now
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAngel
I have the same problem - the lot itself and the surrounding terrain is not snowy but in neighbourhood view it is (and I have NL). Will try with a new neighbourhood and see if it makes any different.

Hi
Just posting again to say that it now works – I created a new neighbourhood and now I have snow both in neighbourhood view and on the lot it self.

I have put a door from Inge Jones in the house that make them change into formal clothes and I put some winter clothes in formal – so now it looks like the sims come home in their winter coats and change into indoor clothes.

Thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
#83 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 3:26 AM
Thanks! I can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#84 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:19 PM
The dirt doesn't convert into snow and I have Nightlife. I did as you said and now I'm just confused
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#85 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 6:43 PM
jbennett279, please read the rest of the posts.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#86 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 5:50 AM
thanks!
Thank you! I have wanted a snowy neighborhood and can't imagine why Maxis didn't include that with the Holiday pack, if nothing else... Who needs "dirt" and "Concrete" anyway???
Field Researcher
#87 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:40 PM
Just wonderful Absolutely love it... :lovestruc: just hope I don't mess up my already existing hoods.. Can't wait to have a snowy hood for the Holidays My guess is that I will play more snow hoods now than anything... thank you for sharing your hard work.. and although I have not looked at all your uploads, I will be looking to see if you did the Beach.. just amazing... thank you

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#88 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:11 AM
Nice, I never use dirt and was hoping for some alternative terrains

How do I change it if I want to use a different texture, though? (Is that easily explainable?) I tried just renaming the texture I wanted to use instead to the file name of the one provided, but that was a no go..
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 1:34 PM
It's a nice idea but I think it should be much whiter like the seasons winter snow.
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 4:35 PM
For some reason, the snow won't show up... The files are in the right place, I made a new Dirt neighborhood and did terrainType Dirt a few times but no snow, only GRASS despite it being a Dirt neighborhood.

And yes, I DO have nightlife.
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 10:43 AM
Ok, First, the image is shown in downloads screen is poorest image ii've ever seen for the download, But I like the download :D

Crazy milk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 7:24 PM
This questions is a few years too late, but do these replacements work with any neighborhood/custom neighborhoods? Or just the ones that come with the Sims2?
Page 4 of 4