Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 6:47 PM Last edited by philgrocholl : 10th Jun 2009 at 7:03 PM.
I was at the Cafe, and there was a woman who was so tired, that she kept passing out on the sidewalk by the tables. There was a crowd of people around, and everytime she would pass out, the whole group of people looked at her and started laughing at her. It was hilarious.

One night, my sim was taking a bath, and while in the tub, he plugged his nose, went for a dunk, and when he came back up, he clapped, and said woohoo.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elice
Okay, I made my main character's mother a gold digger, I was going to have her marry a guy with a little bit of money (Still rich thought) then steal Landgrab, then marry a character I made of a rich old man that was her complete opposite, but a hopeless romantic; who she was going to have her ultimate goal of killing him off. I planed to leave Goth alone so my mother wouldn't be reining over everyone. I moved my old guy in before I started my family, he lived on the house on top with Landgrab, everything went as planed. I got Landgrab to leave his wife (Which was ironically her best friend from the start of the game) and when I went to check on my old guy, he was gone! However, looking at the Goth's house one day, I saw Gunther, a baby boy, and my old guy. I was so shocked I thought that he must have had a heterosexual relationship with the man! (And possibly adopted) I have been checking on my old guy a little before and he was still single, but now he's not even in my friends list. I was revealed to see when Gunther was still married to his wife, and they were still living together, but now in the Goth household, there's Mr. Goth, Mrs. Goth, Jr. Goth, and their new born baby--with my rich old guy!!

I don't understand why he moved in with them, I can't even think of a reason, I was leaving the Goths alone too and they still my rich grampa. He's a hopeless romantic, childish, good, family oriented, easily impressed, elder sim--can any of this induce random moving in (Without romantic relations) I don't truly mind, they can have my old guy, I could always just make another, but it was just weird that it happened. My mother and sister joke that he was lonely and wanted a free family, I don't know if this is true.

Just to be pedantic a second, you mean homosexual not heterosexual.
Test Subject
#128 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM
I have a mob family, and the father/husband of course is the mob boss. Once they got enough money, I bought them the biggest, most expensive EA made house in the game. Apparently, it's haunted. When the ghost appeared, my mob boss woke up from his sleep, then encountered the ghost in the living room. My mob boss has all the evil traits I could fit on him. Instead of freaking out, he starts to tell the ghost about his evil plan. The ghost becomes bored and walks away and my mob boss wasn't happy.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowKat
I have a mob family, and the father/husband of course is the mob boss. Once they got enough money, I bought them the biggest, most expensive EA made house in the game. Apparently, it's haunted. When the ghost appeared, my mob boss woke up from his sleep, then encountered the ghost in the living room. My mob boss has all the evil traits I could fit on him. Instead of freaking out, he starts to tell the ghost about his evil plan. The ghost becomes bored and walks away and my mob boss wasn't happy.

That's actually pretty funny.

Does he regularly tell sims about his evil plans, or was the ghost a special exception? ^.^
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:44 AM
I don't know if this is funny or not but it's definetly interesting. I have a female sim who had the gold digger aspiration. So she killed off her hubby and I needed her to see the ghost. Well the science lab opportunity pops up so I go and have the hubbys ghost reconfiqured or whatever it is. I then found out that they could have children. I now have a ghost baby, it's actually kind of cute.
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:30 AM
My sim has the lifetime award of fertility or whatever it's called. I made her have children three times and all three times she has had twins and both children have always been girls. I didn't make her eat any kind of fruit or anything.

Also, my maid broke a sink in my house and got my floor all wet then walked away pretending like nothing happened. She also went downstairs and brushed her teeth at my kitchen sink lol.
Test Subject
#132 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 7:53 AM
I made a fat sim, and gave her the trait of insane. Now as well as wearing inappropriate clothing (formal dress on the treadmill, how suave!), she (and I don't know if this behaviour is designed or glitchy) will appear to be thin around 30-50% of the time (although the, what is it called, the little pic that represents her and is clickable, doesn't change and remains fat).
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 8:44 AM
Moved a new made sim Miss Mary McDonald, a cute little redhead who likes to wear green of course, into a furnished house. And as she was sitting on the couch, a wish came up for her to buy a couch. Like what? She did not like the couch she was sitting on? Then when I tried to buy her a new couch and add it to the game, the whole games just froze and had to like do the computer thing to unfreeze. When I went back to the game my Mary was gone. So since there was no save, guess will have to start over.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 9:54 AM
So far, the weirdest thing I've had happen involved a birthday cake.

Sophia, the daughter of my insane sim Kira and the pyromaniac cop that arrested Kira for breaking curfew every night as a teen, was becoming a young adult. Apparantly she blew REALLY HARD on the candles on her cake, as the whole kitchen went up in flames. Then dear, crazy-mad Kira decided to put out the fire herself, and got yelled at by the firefighters because they couldn't reach the fire.

Sophia's birthday party sucked, with everyone whining about the fire. Kira promptly went to bed. In her bikini. (she also swims in her wedding dress, but that's another matter entirely)

On a whole other note, George, the pyro-cop, died of old age the day after the great burnination. He was at the gym, stepped off the treadmill, and Grimmie shows up and ushers him off to the next life. George's former partner on the police force was there too, and passed out several times from the shock.
Test Subject
#135 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:00 PM
My child Sim was at school, and I set it so she would make some friends. The first friend she made was herself... :S
Test Subject
#136 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
lol Autumn :P
Well this isn't weird but I thought it was awesome. I was playing my family and one night they were robbed. I didn't notice at first but when I clicked on the daughter of the family, a child, she had a lifetime wish appear to reach the top of the law enforcement career as a result of being burgled as a child
I thought that was really cool!
Test Subject
#137 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:27 PM
I thought it was kind of funny that my sims had 5 kids, and the first grew into an adult and i wanted to move him out. But he had like, no funds to buy a house... so there's the option to "kick out" and they find one on their own...well some how with that option, he moved into a swank home down by the beach... huh? He went from no money to suddenly affording a beachfront house? Makes no sense, but hey, i guess he's better off without me haha.
Test Subject
#138 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:24 PM
Default yes they do pop up in town
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
didn't think of that, momica, but that's an interesting observation!

i download 2 children from somewhere and i went to the libray in riverview and there they were in the library two toddlers screaming and crying i felt so bad they were hungry and i couldnt do any thing for them so i went and edited town and made a nursery in the library but when i went back they were gone
Test Subject
#139 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:46 PM
The funniest thing happened to me this morning! My sim went to prepare a meal and there was a magical gnome... IN THE REFRIGERATOR! LOL. It was so hilarious I had her eat something else so I could take a picture.
Test Subject
#140 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:00 AM
i was burgled the police came and handcuffed him. my sweet insane sim released him by unlocking his hand cuffs, lol it made me laugh.. and no i didnt tell her to do it
Test Subject
#141 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM
Well, nothing much. At least, nothing I can really remember... But, one of my Sims was having a party (swimsuit dress code style!) and invited the elderly Nick Alto. It was a good time, the music was going and it was good times. Then, as it happens, everyone went on their merry way....

Except for Nick, who stayed well into the next morning in his bathing suit and goggles, being all dancing queen to classical music in the backyard...

Not really random, but I had a good laugh at it.

Floydian. Simmer. Beatles Fanatic. Zeppelin Lover.
One sound, one single sound. One kiss, one single kiss.
A face outside the window pane. However did it come to this?
Field Researcher
#142 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:37 AM
I think this qualifies as weird and random. Sam Sekemoto and his wife Luna were throwing a birthday party for their twin girls Anna and Sarah. I sent Luna and Sarah to the birthday cake when suddenly the fire alarm started going off and I noticed that Luna's rear end was on fire and she had a moodlet about it. I sent Sam to extinguish her and her step-father (who is brave) ran to the rescue as well. While Sam and Tristan were extinguishing Luna, Sam suddenly caught on fire as well so Tristan was desperately trying to save them both while Luna's mother, her BFF, and her sister in law were CHATTING ON CELL PHONES.

Anyway, fire was put out and all seemed normal until I noticed that Luna couldn't interact with anybody. That's when I looked in the corner and saw her next action was "expire". The Grim Reaper showed up a couple seconds later but he was in the bathroom for some reason and hung out there for a while before making his way across the house to her urn where she took burning to death in the kitchen during her daughters' birthday party surprisingly well. After she was gone, her mother ran home crying and her sister-in-law kept passing out. I figured since I still needed to age the girls up, I'd have Sam try and salvage the party and sent him to take Anna to the cake. That's when I noticed that Grimmy hadn't left and was, in fact, having a rather animated conversation with Tristan and then pulled out his noisemaker to celebrate Anna growing into a toddler.

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ivywinter
I thought it was kind of funny that my sims had 5 kids, and the first grew into an adult and i wanted to move him out. But he had like, no funds to buy a house... so there's the option to "kick out" and they find one on their own...well some how with that option, he moved into a swank home down by the beach... huh? He went from no money to suddenly affording a beachfront house? Makes no sense, but hey, i guess he's better off without me haha.

Well, how lucky for him. xD
Forum Resident
#144 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:38 AM
This happened yesterday.

When the Sim finished eating, "Jump Bug"-like result happened.

Both sims 'jumped' and were thrown out of house and had to walk back into the house.

And, the dirty plate went into his inventory.
Screenshots

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:53 AM
EdieBird, something similiar happened to me. I was playing with my legacy family and it was the legacy's heir birthday. Everything went well until one of the guests died and grim took him, then cheered for my heir when she blew out the candles. XD

http://tinypic.com/r/j6n7e9/5
Inventor
#146 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 2:56 AM
I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't have my sims couple adopt a child since it seems that tragedies are occurring at birthday celebrations.
Test Subject
#147 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gip-k
That's actually pretty funny.

Does he regularly tell sims about his evil plans, or was the ghost a special exception? ^.^

He attempts to tell everyone his evil plan. His wife (who is flirty but a family gal) also gets bored. So do his kids. The only one that's actually enjoyed listening to his evil plan is the computer hacker I moved into the house lol.
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:29 AM
So, i made a sim to test the game out. I put her on the heaviest setting and set out on finding her a partner. Well.. I let her choose Boyd Wainwright.. Who, well, happens to be married. Whoops! Well, after getting her preggers with her first child by him anyway, i decided he should probably move in and stuff.. So i go over his house and ask if i could stay the night. XD Heavily preggers. Well, i confess love for Boyd to his wife, she wasn't too pleased.. They become mortal enemies. She then convinces Boyd it'd be a good idea to break up with his wife now... She then goes into labor. haha
After invitin him over (after the who giving birth thing) she gets them married, cheats on him in secret, has a kid with the lover, and has 3 more kids with hubby.. Shes mid adulthood now, and got an opportunity from who else? The ex wife and mortal enemy! Of course, i took it anyway.. She wanted me to fix a stereo. As soon as she starts.. She gets electrocuted and dies. So.. Ex wife got her revenge? XD XD
Had Boyd move in the ex wife with all 5 of his kids (err.. 4. haha) and woohoos a lot.. They only had a few days till death... Then my game glitched while saving (error 12 it said?) and i lost everything. Sadness.
It was fun while it lasted, though. :D
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:48 AM
I got my first homosexual pairing in the game today and I didn't even make it happen! [: I had a boy character born in the game who's favorite color was hot pink and when he grew into a teen, he already had a pony tail and acted a little girly too me..

Anyways, he has a best friend name Kip and he was always going to his house after school. So a few days later, I decide to see what those two are up to and find them both smooching in Kip's bedroom! O:

I'm kinda like... 'Wow...should've seen that coming...' ;>>

I guess I shouldnt' had left the house hold...but oh well. I think it's adorable and it gives me a reason to adopt a baby. :3
Top Secret Researcher
#150 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekochanpurr
So, i made a sim to test the game out. I put her on the heaviest setting and set out on finding her a partner. Well.. I let her choose Boyd Wainwright.. Who, well, happens to be married. Whoops! Well, after getting her preggers with her first child by him anyway, i decided he should probably move in and stuff.. So i go over his house and ask if i could stay the night. XD Heavily preggers. Well, i confess love for Boyd to his wife, she wasn't too pleased.. They become mortal enemies. She then convinces Boyd it'd be a good idea to break up with his wife now... She then goes into labor. haha
After invitin him over (after the who giving birth thing) she gets them married, cheats on him in secret, has a kid with the lover, and has 3 more kids with hubby.. Shes mid adulthood now, and got an opportunity from who else? The ex wife and mortal enemy! Of course, i took it anyway.. She wanted me to fix a stereo. As soon as she starts.. She gets electrocuted and dies. So.. Ex wife got her revenge? XD XD
Had Boyd move in the ex wife with all 5 of his kids (err.. 4. haha) and woohoos a lot.. They only had a few days till death... Then my game glitched while saving (error 12 it said?) and i lost everything. Sadness.
It was fun while it lasted, though. :D

That's like the funniest thing I've heard yet. Susan Wainwright doesn't take backstabbing too well.

akksgurl, how cruel of Grimmy! You take away my mommy then stay to celebrate my birthday?! Leave, meanie, leave!
Page 6 of 16