Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#176 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:36 PM
Does he have the clumsy trait?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:57 PM
Hello, nice to meet you all!
I'm new in this forum and hope can enjoy my stay here.

So, this what happen to me

I want to find some girl for my Sim (his name Jansen btw) but somehow I couldn't find somone that's good enough for Him. So I decided to create a new sim named Kayla for him. After that, I always go to her house each day until we become a lover. Then, a new wish pop out. He want to woo-hoo with her. And so I granted his wish and try some other option. For some day I can't go to her house because has something to do. Then, one-day, I decide to propose her. I went to her house and find a women stand in front of Kayla's house. I tried to get in but no ones come out. My sim then utilize his free will to talk this woman and gosipping and foundout that some sim has a baby boy named Brent. I failed to catch the parents name. I decide to propose her the next day by inviting her to my house. And so that day become our marriage day. When Kayla moving in, I found some bluish thing that have to moved too. After finishing moved in, I'm surprised to have a third sim on my house!! It turns out that bluish thing is a boy named Brent (the one that told by that woman)!! Then i realize that Brent is my child and I accidentally click try for baby option back then. This really surprise me!!

Another funny thing is, when I celebrate my marriage, I invite many friends including Cycl0n3 Sw0rd <rolling my eyes>. When I exchanging ring with Kayla, everyone cheering for us, including him. After that, i decided to ask everyone to leave. And somehow this Cycl0n3 Sw0rd still standing and cheering at nothing. Kayla tried to ask him to leave but, she can't reached him. So I ignored him and let the new couple to sleep. A red bladder bubble come out, but he still cheering for nothing. Then, he peed on my floor (hate it!!). And when morning come, he stop cheering and decide to leave, leaving some 'merchandise' at my home
Test Subject
#178 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:38 PM Last edited by mangaroo : 16th Jun 2009 at 8:12 PM. Reason: image dimensions exceed forum limits
Well first off, my girl sim was peeing like a guy.. o_o'

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/...creenshot-8.jpg

Then when I was playing the goth family, the dad of Mortimer, Gunther, was talking to his mom's ghost, and then all of a sudden after he like hugged her and everything, he has the action thingy at the top, "A ghost!" . I was loling.

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/...creenshot-9.jpg

Then the ghost fell ASLEEP! It was funny, because she slept differently then my alive sims. She slept on top of the covers. O_o;

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-14.jpg

The just floated away. Into a green mist. Bye Bye Gretle! T.T

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/...reenshot-15.jpg

The person of my dreams is my worst nightmare
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:28 AM
i had a couple who had 5 sons, 2 died, 1 stayed in the house with his mum and dad for me to controll and the other 2 moved away, i was exsided to see how they would get on, i wanted to know what jobs they would get, who they would get up with and how many kids they would have, so one of the lads had a girl freind back when he was a teenager and i thought i'd move her in, in a couple of sim days, they were married and not long later perants, i left it for a while, and clicked on my family tree, only to find... BOTH brothers were having kids with her :S
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:10 AM
^ HAHAHA :]
and chancey, if she was on top of the covers it means she's napping.
Theorist
#181 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:21 AM
There was a fire at my sim's house. He tried to put it out and his backside went on fire. He didn't freak out. He just walked to the shower and put it out.
Weird.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#182 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by greeneyedsims
I directed my Sim to plan an outfit and he went to pull the dresser drawer out and it wouldn't open! He kept pulling and pulling, until he pulled again and his hands slipped off the knob and he fell back onto the floor!

I have actually had that happen with more expensive dressers. It is so funny to see

The cute things I have seen so far is:
1. Toddler playing in their toy box.
2. Toddlers still pet potty (yeah!)
3. I had one of my sims join one of the family ghosts watching TV. When the ghost was done watching she got up and waved good bye (they were BF before she died).

Funniest thing so far has been one of the family ghosts playing in the water sprinkler. Yeah he would do that when he was alive but some how it really struck me as funny that he would do it when he was dead. He works out with the stero outside (turned it off when he was done too) and gets stinky. One of the living sims who was outside gardening while the ghost was working out got the neg moodlet for stinky sims.
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 2:25 PM
So, it was my Sims Birthday party. Everyone was clebrating, she was the center of attention,the ugly duckling child became a swan, all was good for her. It was her day to shine.

All of a sudden, the lady they live with starts giving birth and she is left holding a piece of cake while everyone else is freaking out with a look like "What about me, guys?"
Test Subject
#184 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:58 PM
So my self-sim as an elder, was watching whatever channel it is to learn how to fish. well, when she walked away, she permanently was learning how to fish... even while just doing other things. I think she's up to skill level 7 now.

This is her still skilling up while sleeping:

Test Subject
#185 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mishibob
You need to update your video driver,if you need help on it you can PM me if you'd like.

Odd. I checked my video driver and its up to date. o.o So idk. It's still doing that I can't even tell if my sims are pregnant or not until it tells me, WOW YOUR SIM IS PREGNANT.

fat people have lines and their bodies get distorted.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ivywinter
So my self-sim as an elder, was watching whatever channel it is to learn how to fish. well, when she walked away, she permanently was learning how to fish... even while just doing other things. I think she's up to skill level 7 now.

This is her still skilling up while sleeping:

this is a well known Bug
Test Subject
#187 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ivywinter

happened to me too!!!
Test Subject
#188 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by userunknown
I found it strange that a sim I invited to stay the night left her notebook computer on the kitchen table & didn't pick it up when she left.Nice gift!

My boyfriend has been playing TS3 and he has an incredibly rich fambly (no cheats). He's been trying to burn cash by buying the most expensive of everything. I noticed that the sims had regular desktop PCs instead of the super expensive laptops and asked why.

"Because I'm sick of them leaving the laptops everywhere in the park and forgetting them. They're like a couple of fucking CHILDREN."

So. I guess that's a common issue with the laptops. Hooray real-life!

Field Researcher
#189 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deep-blue-iris
Does he have the clumsy trait?

No, he doesn't have the clumsy trait. You would think so, but nope.

(It's kind of a disappointment to hear the expensive dressers do this too, though.)

It's a neighborhood legacy
Test Subject
#190 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:26 AM
My sim had female triplets....they all look different. Shouldnt they look the same...?
Mad Poster
#191 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 10:39 AM
Not all multiple births look the same. -_- It's called fraternal.
Forum Resident
#192 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:14 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I was playing Christopher Steele and his social bar was in red. Suddenly actions to talk to the tablelamp and dining table popped up and filled his social bar to half. I thought it was cool.
Mad Poster
#193 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
My Sim, Kris, I had put him to sleep, and he wakes up, to take a nap. -_-
Instructor
#194 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM
I moved my sims and they all packed up in a taxi and drove to thier new home. I found that very cool. I actually decorated thier yard and they got a "beautiful lot" buff moodlet which I didn't expect. Also mooch sims bum money off of anyone they meet. lol
Top Secret Researcher
#195 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:10 PM
My sim went to a charisma class and earned one charisma point. Everytime he talked to someone, he slowly worked on his charisma. By the end of the day, he had two! I love how realistic the Charisma skill is now. IRL, you get better at speaking as you use it in conversations.
Field Researcher
#196 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
It was an ordinary morning. My sim went outside to bring in the newspaper, and what should happen to be there but a toddler, crawling down the sidewalk all by itself. In a remote area of town, in the early hours of morning, it ever-so-casually crossed the street and kept on going for several more blocks until it was out of sight. It has not passed by my house since.

That, and I happened to be nearby the Goth manor round midnight on a Friday night and no sooner had I set foot on the property, no less than five whooping ghosts jumped into five cars and drove away. Likewise, I have yet to see any of these ghosts a second time.
Field Researcher
#197 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
Most of what I am about to say happened before I finally got AwesomeMod installed properly (hint: do not install the framework from MATY over the installation of Delphy's TS3 Helper Monkey, or vice versa).

The first Sims I had created were my self-Sim and male Sim, Nicholas. My first mistake was making him an adult instead of a YA. I wanted them to be a couple, but that didn't quite work out; instead, she met and became friends with George Dean, since they both work in the Law Enforcement career. She eventually moved out to George's house, and I played their lot for a long time afterwards. I eventually decided to go back and play Nick, having planned for him to woo Roxie Lin (since they were both in the Music career). Lo and behold, he was an elder...and hadn't advanced in his career (since I turned Story Progression off--another mistake). Roxie wasn't that far from Elderhood herself, but had enough time left that I decided I should get them married ASAP to make up for lost time. I wonder if I could cheat them some Ambrosia to give them back the time I had robbed from them.

So I go to Roxie's household, and found out to my utter shock that she has a teenage daughter who didn't exist when I started my fresh copy of Riverview. She's one of those miraculously-conceived children without fathers, who exist due to a glitch in Sims 3. Unsurprisingly, she's a clone of Roxie, but I was fortunate enough that she got a decent name and three decent traits (the fourth is Kleptomaniac). Being a born thief, she stole 7 or 8 items w/o me noticing. One such item supposedly belonged to my self-Sim's son, but he never had such a thing, so where did it come from? So many questions.
Scholar
#198 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:34 PM
Umm.. so I tried woohoo in the game for the first time. I would think the interaction would be same as sims 2, but when they both went under the sheets, the bed like broke in half and the hearts were comming out of the floor and I couldnt see them. I tried it again and it did the same. lol wtf?
Test Subject
#199 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:39 PM
Default Child visits sister
I haven't visited anybody's home before today because I didn't realize it wouldn't be a rabbit hole. Anyway, I had one of my child sims go visit her sister, who had moved out. When she got to her sister's house, she stood looking at the door for a few sim minutes. I tried clicking on the door to see if she could knock, but there were no options. Then, the kid pulls her cell phone out (from where ever she keeps it lol) and calls her sister, chats a bit, and then goes home. I know, it's not as funny as a lot of the other stories in this thread, but i thought it was pretty funny.

I just love this game.

Fiberfolly
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:51 PM
I had an attempted kidnapping in my most recent household. First day this couple's first baby was home and dad invites over the next ranked chess opponent, Nick Alto. Dad proceeded to lay the cerebral smackdown on him, and after the match was over excused himself to the restroom. Nick proceeds to run upstairs, pick up the Tzen's baby daughter, says "I must be going now" and makes a beeline for the door, baby in hand. Luckily, I was able to get him to drop the baby on the front step before he was able to make it off the lot.

Does this have anything to do with Nick being a "respectable businessman" and the dad being an undercover operative ? Is Nick Alto just a really sore loser ? Or maybe just random bugginess ?

Last night the dad also discovered that their babysitter was a klepto (what kinda babysitting agency is this?!) through questioning her, wrote up a report on her, and then got called into work at 10PM to follow up on some new evidence that had just come in maybe 15 sim minutes after finishing the report.

Will the Tzen's former babysitter now be spending some time in the slammer?
Page 8 of 16