Replies: 329 (Who?), Viewed: 77205 times. | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Closed for judging.
Page 13 of 14
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#301 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:08 AM
lewjen - Yes, you can. Makes it unlikely that you'd win, but you can still participate even if you can't do one round. The only required round is R1 - all the others are technically optional.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Typical
#302 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:08 AM
That's awesome. And yeah, I think after my R1 and R2 scores, I could hardly have expected to win anyway.
Thanks for... the very qucik answer.
Space Pony
#303 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 1:13 PM
Simlicious: LOVE your house. I think you should upload it so I can have it :D
Inventor
#304 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 1:15 PM
Love the ice house Simlicious.

And BGatot your house is lovely as well love the exterior

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Mad Poster
#305 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:53 PM
Still working on my entry! Shouldn't be too much longer now.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Top Secret Researcher
#306 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:35 PM

4BR, 3BA, Open Livingroom/Dining Area, Seperate Kitchen, Washing room, Office, Big garden, Gazebo, Outside Dining - No CC used

This modern piece in the middle of the bayou is well hidden and offers plenty of privacy. It is being sold fully fitted with all furniture.

The name comes from the tree that is growing in the middle of the property, the Banyan tree. Previously housing a private detective, the house has an office that was used for meeting with clients. Kitchen is small but practical and has it's own washing room next to it where laundry is also available. There is one double bedroom with a private bathroom and three singles ones, one currently set up for a toddler. The three bathrooms in the house are all fitted with toilets, showers and sinks.

The lush garden offers relaxation and the ponds have fish in them so anglers can enjoy themselves just outside their door! It has a small outside dining area with view of the bayou and a small area known as The Hole that can be used for thinking or relaxing. The spy gazebo is very closed in so that no one can peek in or notice your work and/or stalking.

Currently the price is set at §108,800

Cheers!

(After multiple issues with my game I spent so much time on the outside that I had to rush the inside. Glad this round is over )

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Inventor
#307 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:41 PM
I LOVE it I knew you'd do just fine lol

Field Researcher
#308 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:54 PM
Wait, I have to enter R1 to even join in on this...?

:/
Lab Assistant
#309 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:55 PM
Awesome house, Kaospilot!
Inventor
#310 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeaboo
Wait, I have to enter R1 to even join in on this...?

:/

As far as the contest goes yes you would have had to have entered in the first round but you can always build a house on this foundation and post the pics in the Foundations chat thread, others have been doing so

Lab Assistant
#311 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:20 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments, I was a little sad after my last round, it did not really go well for me and I wanted to do something more special this round.
I can upload the house after the contest has finished, though I need to make some minor changes because some objects are not usable (some objects are actually two put into each other. I put an icy object over a normal one to create a frozen look, and these can't be used).

I also updated the exterior of my house, it looked kinda boring from the outside compared to the interior... view it here

@Kaospilot: I absolutely love your house! It's my personal favorite from this round, great job!
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:23 PM
Good job updating the exterior, Simlicious. I thought it was a bit plain initially, but now with those colored lights, they look awesome! Perfect match with the cool (literally!) interior.

Awesome, Kaospilot! Would be a perfect home for my PI sim! Which just happens to live in Twinbrook BTW.
Forum Resident
#313 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:37 PM
Default Foundation #4 question
Since the deadline has been extended for 24 hours for Foundation 3, will we have a full week to work on Foundation 4, so the deadline would be next Friday instead of Thursday? If not, could Foundation 4 be posted now so those of us who met the deadline can get started?

Thank you for your time HP and I hope you are feeling better.

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Mad Poster
#314 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:38 PM
Default Woodland Wonder
The Woodland Wonder is a large wooden structured home as the name would suggest. Built early on in the development of the town, it retains many of its original features and has had minimal work carried out in way of modernisation.
Very few electricals reside in the property making the lot an excellent home for technophobes or those just wishing for an escape from the hustle and bustle of modern day.

Street View

Ground Floor

First Floor

Living Room

Kitchen

Bedroom

Bonus Pics

Bathroom

Foundation Hole

Fishing Pond

NO CC used on the lot.

I'm not expecting many points on this house but am certainly pleased with the result.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Inventor
#315 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:38 PM
@Winterhart - Foundation 4 is posted now and I believe the due date for it is indeed next Friday.

Top Secret Researcher
#316 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:19 PM
Thanks Greenlea, Simlicious, Bgatot and Fyendiar At least I know that even if it's not very creatively themed and that, that you like it. Makes me happy.

---

I'm excited to see what will be posted here within the next ~9 hours or so. There are quite a few this round who hasn't posted anything yet

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#317 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:13 AM
Eh, I'm sorry, but I'm done. I just lost interest in this last lot. I had a good one going... but like I said, I lost interest.

I now would like to work on projects of my own that have been waiting for 3 weeks to continues =).

Thanks for the experience!

(this is my official resignation from the contest)

mrmoo

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
The other one
#318 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:33 AM
Sorry to hear that Mr Moo but good luck with your other projects.

I'm finished my house now (finally!!). It's not my best work but it's done and that's all that matters to me right now Have to run a couple of errands before I can come back and work on my pics so will hopefully have my entry up in about 2-3 hours

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Top Secret Researcher
#319 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:39 AM
Ooo looking forward to see it

It's sad, seems so many people have had to drop out this round Good luck on your other projects Mr.Moo!

Forum Resident
#320 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:41 AM
I'm all worked out from this round. It's done, but it's definitely not my best, which isn't saying much. I'm so tired, I can barely get the energy to do the pics and work on my post. I definitely just want this round over with.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Forum Resident
#321 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:44 AM
Default Where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlea
@Winterhart - Foundation 4 is posted now and I believe the due date for it is indeed next Friday.
Where is Foundation 4 posted? I can't find it!

Forum Resident
#322 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterhart

It's under Foundation 4 thread, 3rd post.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Top Secret Researcher
#323 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterhart

Round 4 (just incase you still can't find it!)

---

I wonder what it is about this round that has got people all stressed about it. Could it be that most "ideas" are done now so people get stressed trying to come up with something completely new? Trying to not get 'stuck in their tracks'

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#324 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 2:14 AM Last edited by porkypine : 6th Aug 2010 at 2:37 AM.
I LOVE your house Kaospilot! You BETTER upload it here for us download-a-holics to put in our neighborhoods! :D

Well darn! Round 3 made me go and unpack my TS3 object creation tools! Good thing you posted R4, otherwise I would have been busy creating my own bonsai's, plants, rocks and water fountains and forgot all about the contest.. :D

p.s. kaos.. I'm not stressed out about R3 - I just ran out of time. Life got in the way. working.... cleaning..cooking.. paying bills... you know, all that boring but necessary stuff. ;0) That and I wasted time trying to get my store stuff to load in Windows 7 and the download manager for Windows 7 is borked. :0/
Forum Resident
#325 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 4:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaospilot
Round 4 (just incase you still can't find it!)

---

I wonder what it is about this round that has got people all stressed about it. Could it be that most "ideas" are done now so people get stressed trying to come up with something completely new? Trying to not get 'stuck in their tracks'
Short answer, YES! I had a really hard time finding inspiration for foundation 3. I didn't even start building until Monday this week. Thanks for the link!

Page 13 of 14