Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheat Shortcuts

by plasticbox Posted 21st Dec 2014 at 11:49 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2015 at 7:25 PM by plasticbox

192 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 105 Feedback Posts, 86 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:27 PM
You can do this without a mod. Just do the command: stats.set_skill_level adultmajor_[skill] [skill level 1-10]
Mad Poster
#27 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:43 AM
Default one more shortcut?
Would you, pretty please, add freerealestate on to the cheats list? I tried. Failed miserably. Tossing it into your court. Thanks for everything!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:44 AM
Would you, pretty please, post in Create when you have difficulties getting things to work -- instead of asking other people to do it for you? Thanks.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:10 PM
This is the best MOD ever. Oh my jesus, thank you. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 7:07 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#31 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 3:38 PM
This looks really useful, thanks pbox
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 5:28 PM
Thanks so much for this! Such a time saver
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 6:37 AM
Great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 12:34 PM
It helps me sooo MUCH!
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 8:46 AM
Hi it doesnt work for me for some reason.
Doesnt even show up in mods list on sims 4
I unzipped shortcuts folder and unzippedscripts folder and cut and pasted the mod to mods page but still not working.
Is this because of some other mod maybe or?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WillKimbo
I unzipped shortcuts folder and unzippedscripts folder and cut and pasted the mod to mods page but still not working.
Is this because of some other mod maybe or?

Are you sure you have read the upload description, "How to Install"?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Are you sure you have read the upload description, "How to Install"?

Yea I did, I guess I just dont understand what you mean.

I unzipped the shortcuts folder and then the scripts folder appears. What do I do next? I tried to place the scripts folder and the unzipped shortcuts file in the scripts folder in to mods folder each one at a time and even tried both but still not working.

What am I missing here lol
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 9:16 AM
Leave the subfolder alone please -- just unzip the zip and put it in /Mods like everything else.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 1:39 PM
It's not working with me too, partly. When I type "casf" it says "Cheats are enabled." But when I try "u" it says "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement: invalid or unknown command" the same with the "m" command :[
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 1:50 PM
Do you have the patch/es that these cheats were introduced with? If you don’t, this will not magically make them available. See the EA patch notes for more info.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:13 PM
Thank-you!!! This mod has saved me so much time and I can finally delete my list of all the cheats :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 3:44 PM
Does this conflict with TwistedMexi's persistent testingcheats?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#43 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:51 AM
Thanks for this :-)
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 8:26 PM
It doesnt work for me..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 4:11 AM
Wow that seems a lot more difficult than editing the cheat file in config in Sims2! I added loads of cheats to that myself and saved a lot of type time. This will be helpful if I ever find out what some of these cheats actually do. So far all I know and use iss the moveobjects, motherload, etc. I really need an alias for the sims.modify_funds <amount>.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KinwatsaZ
This will be helpful if I ever find out what some of these cheats actually do.

For documentation on that, see the EA patch notes.

Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:49 PM
This stopped working for me after the newest patch tried redownloading, didnt work.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:50 PM
For me it works. Check that you still have script mods enabled (apparently the options get reset for some people when they patch, dunno why).

Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by galowsCallibrator
You can do this without a mod. Just do the command: stats.set_skill_level adultmajor_[skill] [skill level 1-10]

Yes, but instead of having to type that entire code out, you just type "setskill" and the skill you want to increase. It's not making new cheats, it's shortening the stupidly long commands.
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yellowpanda17
Yes, but instead of having to type that entire code out, you just type "setskill" and the skill you want to increase. It's not making new cheats, it's shortening the stupidly long commands.

This. Exactly. In lieu of a "Max All Skills" option for my inhouse characters I don't want to bother managing, this significantly speeds up the process of editing each skill.
Page 2 of 8