Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mountainside Valley - New Inhabited Base Game/ No CC neighborhood

by Hood Building Group Posted 25th Jan 2015 at 8:59 PM - Updated 6th May 2018 at 4:11 PM by Hood Building Group

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kpop-Simmer
hello i have complete collection but sims 2 double delux how am i supposed to install downtown?

nevermind i already saw it
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#77 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 9:33 PM
@antoninko
Sim references only apply to occupied houses. The empty bin lots are clean and safe to use. AND even if they were unsafe, sim references can be deleted using this tutorial. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=609188

As for the bin houses, they are different from the inside. We just kept the footprint of the bin houses, but that's literally it.
As for the template-faced sims, they were former townies/NPCs which were made playable. Therefore, they have a template face.

Otherwise, we also made sure that the sims looked unique. Sometimes, we exagerated even.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 4:53 PM
Please re-download the neighborhood!
The new version fixes a few bugs that were present in the previous version.

Everyone in the Roomies household ages correctly now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 9:22 PM
Just tried it
Plenty of place but not completely empty, loved it!
Page 4 of 4