Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frimlin's Expanded Rewards Store

by Frimlin Posted 14th May 2018 at 7:57 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2022 at 10:15 AM by Frimlin : Added v16

281 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 7 of 12
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#151 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 11:02 PM
Thank you so much Frimlin! I really appreciate your updates and I love this Mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 2:24 PM
Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
#153 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 10:38 PM
Hi...this mod doesn't seem to be working for me :/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#154 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meg.e.tastic
Hi...this mod doesn't seem to be working for me :/

Sorry to hear that. It's likely only an issue with your mod setup. Make sure you don't have any other similar mods installed. Good luck!

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#155 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 2:33 PM
Thanks for keeping this updated! Really usefull for making the sims I want
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#156 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 9:47 PM
Thank you so much for the update! I rely on this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 9:45 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Test Subject
#158 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 2:35 PM
Does this still work with the July 23rd update?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#159 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 11:07 PM
I am using the Quarter version. There are two traits missing from the list that are normally given only after completing the tutorial: Overachiever and Career Mind (or Career Minded).

Can these two be added?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#160 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 9:22 PM
Hi! Nifty Knitting added a new reward trait - "Sacred Knitting Knowledge." I'll be updating the mod shortly to include this. In the meantime, there should be no issues using version 8 with either Nifty Knitting or the latest free patch.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#161 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 9:25 PM Last edited by Frimlin : 4th Aug 2020 at 10:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
I am using the Quarter version. There are two traits missing from the list that are normally given only after completing the tutorial: Overachiever and Career Mind (or Career Minded).

Can these two be added?

Hey Chaavik! Nice to see you. I'll look into whether they're easy-adds or not.

Update: As it was a reward trait like the other ones I added to this mod, it was easy to add in Over-Achiever. I will keep Career-Minded in mind if I ever add anything other than reward traits.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#162 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 10:29 AM
Hi! Version 9 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Nifty Knitting aspiration reward trait Secret Knitting Knowledge. And as an added bonus, on request from @Chaavik, I have also added the Over-Achiever reward trait from the base game Tutorial.

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Instructor
#163 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 11:09 AM
Thank you very much for the update, Frimlin

Best regards from Austria, stay safe and well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#164 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 7:35 PM
Thank you for the update Frimlin.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#165 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 2:06 AM
Thanks for the update!
Test Subject
#166 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 9:49 PM
Thank you so much for this mod. Would it be possible to also add the bonus traits you get from the Aspirations as well for example the Essence of Flavor, Muser etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#167 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 9:08 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for in a trait rewards mod. Many kudos!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:37 AM
Thanks SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!
Test Subject
#169 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 3:11 PM
Do you think you could make a "cheap reward store" mod without the aspiration trait included in the store? I love this mod but I only use it for that purpose and don't need the extra reward traits
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#170 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 8:32 PM
Hi all! No updates are needed for this mod with the latest free patch. But it seems that Journey to Batuu game pack contains a few new aspiration reward traits, so I will update it as soon as I can once the game pack is released. Thanks in the meantime for your patience.

Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thanks SO much for this mod! Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!

Hi! Yes, it's a relatively simple mod, so it is fine. Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by SmilingCookie
Do you think you could make a "cheap reward store" mod without the aspiration trait included in the store? I love this mod but I only use it for that purpose and don't need the extra reward traits

Hi! That sounds pretty straight-forward, so I will consider it. Have a look at the prices I list in the mod description - would you prefer half or quarter price? No promises but I'll think about it.

Lab Assistant
#171 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 5:33 PM
Default Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
Hi all! No updates are needed for this mod with the latest free patch. But it seems that Journey to Batuu game pack contains a few new aspiration reward traits, so I will update it as soon as I can once the game pack is released. Thanks in the meantime for your patience.

Hi! Yes, it's a relatively simple mod, so it is fine. Enjoy!

Hi! That sounds pretty straight-forward, so I will consider it. Have a look at the prices I list in the mod description - would you prefer half or quarter price? No promises but I'll think about it.

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#172 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 6:19 PM
I use the quarter version, but if more people use ans therefore prefer the half that would be fine with me ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#173 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 2:09 PM
Hey all! I've got Journey to Batuu and I am already playtesting version 10 of this mod. So it should be out soon! Looks like 3 new reward traits... and maybe something else too...

Quote: Originally posted by SmilingCookie
I use the quarter version, but if more people use ans therefore prefer the half that would be fine with me ^^

Thanks for replying @SmilingCookie! I will look into it, but I don't want to make any promises for version 10, as I'm trying to get that out as soon as I can.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#174 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 7:32 PM
Version 10 Available, Supporting Journey to Batuu.
Hi! Version 10 of this mod is now available. :lovestruc

I've added in the new Journey to Batuu aspiration reward traits Heroic Presence, Sleight of Hand, and Supreme Authority. And as an added bonus, I've also added in the aspiration reward "A Gift of Credits" which provides you with 1,000 credits upon purchase. Now you can convert your hard-earned satisfaction points to Credits!

Enjoy and happy Simming!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#175 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 9:55 PM
Thank you Frimlin.
Page 7 of 12