Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update2*(By request) Two multi sim hammocks...

by KevinsHope Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 4:46 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 11:09 PM by whitesiren

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:48 PM
This is a great object to have and I wanted to place it on some of my Sims' property ...

Unfortunately, there's a problem. I went to one of my Sim homes and this hammock replaced their bed!! The thing is, I had downloaded this to my Downloads folder and this was the first time returning to the game and to that home since the download. I figured I'll just delete the hammock, replace the bed they had, problem solved, right?

Wrong. I deleted the hammock from their bedroom but when I went to replace it with the Maxis colonial bed that they had, I couldn't place the thing AT ALL! I could select it but when I would move to place the bed, no bed would appear in the grabber-hand to place it! Money definitely is NOT an issue as this family is wealthy and the bed's background wasn't red (indicating a lack of funds).

So, for now, the hammock and the tree has been moved from my Downloads directory until, hopefully, this can get fixed. It seems to only replace the expensive Maxis bed (you would find this in the Colonial collection) because my other full-sized beds were fine. Two were custom beds and the other two were Maxis beds also but they were the less expensive ones. Just seems the hammock replaces the expensive Maxis bed or that's what it did in my game. This is a cool item that I'd like to have, just this little quirk though.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know. Oh, I have the EP's up to OFB and the mini-EP, Family-Fun.
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:22 AM
pretty thing. Thank you <3 <3 !!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:51 PM
I belive there may be a continuing issue with the GUID for this object. I will take a look and try to repair it. Sorry if it is causing any in game issues.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Scholar
#54 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:07 PM
I have tested the new hammock (update 2) and it's ok now ! The hammock is "placable" and the colonial ironwood bed is back so thank you Kevin !
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:57 PM
i love this object! is there anyway to make it usable by pets as well? so they could curl up on the hammock with their sim.

thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:12 PM
Very cute!
Hammoks are very realaxing.
Thank you so much!

Bree`.
Sorry For My English. I Am in Italy.=]
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:16 PM
Amazing job. Thanks.
Instructor
#58 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 12:02 AM
oooo, I love it,
Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 11:58 AM
Thanks, this is great.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:38 PM
I have the first one and I can't wait to use this for my sim couples
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 4:14 PM
Awesome, Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:35 PM
Your hammock rocks! I'd love to see you make functional bunk beds!! That would be SWEET!!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 5:58 AM
cool, thanks
Field Researcher
#64 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 6:43 PM
thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:18 AM
Neato!!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 9th May 2007 at 9:37 PM
tee hee! Ur so cool!!

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th May 2007 at 2:10 PM
This is SO cool!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:24 AM
I downloaded this, and it's not showing up in my game at all, even with the Color Enabler Pack updated. EP's in my signature.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#69 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:55 PM
Beutiful....

Thank you a lot.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:52 AM
wow! thanks so much! i LOVED your one person hammock and this is even better. Very well done, and featured! Great job!

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:46 AM
When you say that there are weird animations, can I see them somehow?

Warm water makes you live longer, pass it around!
#72 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 12:14 PM
i doessn't work, i only get the tree and nothing else.
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:52 AM
Thanks! This is fabulous. I can't wait to try it out. AND I'm going to dowload the single hammock too! :lovestruc

"You can't fix stupid." You can, however, MOD THE SIMS 2!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 9:24 PM
I love all your downloads they add sch a real flair to the houses. I also Love that they are free.
Thank you
Field Researcher
#75 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 10:10 PM
This is fantastic, thank you!

luv,
Kat
Page 3 of 4