Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2003 Honda Accord Euro

by battousan Posted 4th Sep 2009 at 6:11 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:45 AM
great work,thank you very much!
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 11:36 AM
Well i must disagree battousan, i think that jap cars are very popular around here... any chance of a 02 Skyline GTR R34, my favourite car, jst waiting for my simself to be able to cruise in it :D

love the car good work man
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:44 PM
Great work,

you should give a go at a Chevy Silverado.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 2:41 PM
Ah my Pensioners now have something to drive! Good work FP.

Any chance you'll port some Skodas? You know me.

Wait... ..your not FP! Gah! a new car importer for Sims3, quick somebody tie them down before they run away!

*Member most in need of spellcheck, period.
Zspace - An Animorphs Forum
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:41 PM
Welcome, and thanks for the new toy! Don't mind all the beggars... We used to get more requests than thank yous for every car we made. Just do what you like, and most importantly, enjoy the ride!

Want some CARS? Visit The Sims Carsource! Now open!

My cohort Tre_Zillah has come cool stuff on his site! Visit sims2.trezillah.com
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:48 PM
Omg I love japanese cars XD Everyone i know laughs at me when i say "No i don't like just japanese cars!...take that car over there for instance! I like that one!" then they laugh at me and say as it gets closer and say "Tori...thats japanese..." XD so I'm really happy to see another japanese car on the site...their design is so...elegant and modern ^ ^
Field Researcher
#32 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:32 PM
Really nice car. Thanks, Sims could use more car choices. :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:05 PM
Your cars are really nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:51 PM
wow. exactly what i was looking for

if you can do the new Accord Sedan too, then you're my hero, caus it's the car i actually drive.

and you also managed to do cars with working lights

very nice
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 6:49 PM
oh my goodness!!! i want one of these for real, but i guess i'll just have to settle with my sims having one instead!
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 2:47 AM
Absolutely excellent! I've been hot for this car ever since I saw it on Best Motoring!

"I want my name to be Spaghetti!"
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 12:13 PM
Going to download this...but I really want a VW New Beetle from someone...and it would be nice if it was in the same price range as the mini-van or the Prius.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:44 PM Last edited by Panther559 : 20th Sep 2009 at 3:55 PM.
Wow, this is really good work. I'm a fan of FP's work, but this is definitely a great addition to the auto industry of Sims 3. Hey, I'll take both, the expensive and affordable. It'll fit every need in my Simworld!! Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Excellent stuff!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:44 PM
Looks great though the poly count is a bit high. I use the Wornado as a budget reference for polys.
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 11:51 PM
Haha, awesome. You really can't find this car? I wonder where you live, Lol. I've got one, Black with spoiler and custom rims, with a V6. I love it. Well, technically it's my dads, but I still drive it XD
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 10:58 PM
This is AWESOME! My aunt used to have an '03 Accord until it got totaled - she's got an '09 now, but I like the old one WAY better. I know what my self-Sim will be driving now! Thanks for your amazing work! =)
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 1:00 AM
love it! gj!
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 3:10 PM
thanx battousan...really2 great....
nice share gan! hehehe

lenggang...lenggang kangkung...wkwkwkwk
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 12:07 PM
hmm... Japanese cars aren't popular here? so what. glad you made this anyway. I personally love Japanese cars and would like more of them in my game. thanks for making!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 9:12 AM
Cool car dude! you could go up against fresh-prince!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:46 PM
Nice Accord, they've becomen my fav's recently ( being secure, nice, and can look freakingly Cool when being customized). I wonder if this one work for sims 2.. I never fancied Sims 3, its too unsimlish in my opinion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 5:09 PM
Well done with this creation!

What about a Honda CR-Z? Can't find it anywhere...

Thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 10:16 PM
ACURA TSX!!! "merca! fuck ya
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 12th May 2013 at 4:30 PM
Thank You!
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th May 2013 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I spent a few long minutes to figure out what version this Honda Accord is. After long, my brother pointed out: it is Acura TSX type R. This is what it is called in America.

For those who don't know, Honda (along with most Japanese makers in US) separate into 2 brands for marketing reason. Honda has Acura's luxury line. Toyota has Lexus, and Scion as budget/mini car brand. Nissan has Infinity. Mitsubishi, not sure what they have.

Anyway I work next to an import tuner shop so I get to see all kind of interesting cars everyday.

Tell your brother, there's no such thing as an "ACURA TSX TYPE-R"
Page 2 of 3