Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 8:38 PM
Default Weirdest glitch I've seen in a long time... PIES EVERYWHERE
I switched to a family I haven't played in a while, and they've hired a butler who won't stop making pies! There are probably 200 pies all over the house, and he wouldn't stop until my Sim fired him. Now they're having to clean up the entire house, which has pies all over pretty much every surface and all over the floor. I've never even heard of this glitch before.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 9:19 AM
I sure hope you took some photos you can post here.
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 10:44 AM
Bonehilda once went on a cooking spree. It wasn't as bad as your situation though.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 3:47 PM
I got a screen shot of one floor of the house. This was after they had already started cleaning up the place. The other two floors look just like this. Poor Sims... they had to clean up all this junk.

Pies... PIES EVERWHERE!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candyapplegirl
I got a screen shot of one floor of the house. This was after they had already started cleaning up the place. The other two floors look just like this. Poor Sims... they had to clean up all this junk.

Pies... PIES EVERWHERE!

Haha! That's really funny! Sometimes I wonder if the devs don't sometimes put glitches like this in there for a lark.

I once had a similar glitch where new proprietors kept spawning to a Showtime venue, so that by the time I discovered it, there were 8 of them and counting all clustered around the stage.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 2:29 AM
That is so tunny about the pies! That looks like a really nice house. Would love to see more photos of it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
That is so tunny about the pies! That looks like a really nice house. Would love to see more photos of it.

Actually, I didn't design that one. I downloaded it from here: http://rubyred-sims3.blogspot.com/2...-farmhouse.html

She makes the most gorgeous houses! They're very CC heavy, but I love them.
Scholar
#8 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 8:24 PM
Yes, it's so difficult to find decent servants these days. I had similar problems when I tried hiring a butler. True he didn't have the same odd obsession with pies - in fact he had quite a repertoire and it was all good grub too -- but the trouble was he was cooking stuff faster than my sims could eat it, and it didn't help that he kept swiping full plates from under people's noses before they got chance to eat. So I gave him the bum's rush, and now when I want a live in butler I just move a sim in, give him the Neat, Natural Cook and Handy traits and let him do all the housework. You have to know how to deal with these domestics.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Jul 2020 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candyapplegirl
Actually, I didn't design that one. I downloaded it from here: http://rubyred-sims3.blogspot.com/2...-farmhouse.html

She makes the most gorgeous houses! They're very CC heavy, but I love them.

Thank you! I want to check out those lots for sure! They look amazing.