Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarlett Johansson - skintone now as a separated file

by @Stefan Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 11:50 AM by @Stefan

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 11:45 AM
It's perfect! I usually don't download Sims but this one I will.
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 12:58 PM
Thank you for this gorgeous sim. I must say that this is one of the few that actually looks like the real thing.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 1:22 PM
really beautiful work thanks .....
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:51 PM
How did you made the mask?? Is there à Tutorial?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:57 PM
Stefi care full ti je ova Scarlet,hocu da ti i ovde cestitam da bude zvanichno.Definitivno je najrealniji sims napravljen do sada(pored moje Rihanne XD)mala shala! Pozz i cujemo se,mozda vidimo!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:00 PM
XD
Hvala ti, vidimo se valjda, jbt :P
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:18 PM
omg i really love this sim and i think it does look like scarlett i think i should kno since im obsessed with her movies and music which is not all that great but still awesome lol none the less i love your work stefan and i think she looks bootyful i wish, no well actually i was trying really hard to make me a scarlett sim but she was alittle difficult so thanks alot

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:22 PM
okay so again quick question i have patches up to 1.4 so considering that delphys slider hack is not compatable at least not of yet or that i am which unawares of she wont work for me will she??

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
What just happend?
retired moderator
#34 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:25 PM
flajko and @Stefan,
English translation please! You know the rules.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:53 PM
Strava je hahaha hvalaaaa
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:34 PM
Amazing!!!Will we seen Angelina Jolie in the sims 3 ?
Inventor
#37 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:29 PM
Great job Stefan! Looks just like Scarlett!! *runs off to download* Thanks!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:36 PM
lol sorry 'bout that, translation:

flajko: Steff, dude this Scarlett is great, I want to congratulate you here officially. Definitely the most realistic sim made by now (exept my Rihanna XD) joking! Greetz, talk to you and maybe see you!

stefan: Thank you, I guess I'll see you, geesh :P

ANGEL D: She's awsome, hahahaha, thank youuuuu

Rough translation :P
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 7:18 PM
Beautiful work. She looks so like the real Scarlett. Thank you, Stefan.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 8:19 PM
Well I think it's great that you could include a seperate skintone (or atleast the face mask) to your sim that doesn't match everyone's defaults.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:16 PM
It's amazing it looks exactly like her.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#42 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:19 PM
ChazDesigns - Do not post in this thread again.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:30 PM
I love her, thank you !!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
She looks PHENOMENAL. One of the best celebrity likenesses I've seen for TS3 yet. Great work, and thanks for sharing her!
Not actually evil.
#45 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:07 AM
Stefan, you did an outstanding job. The fact that so many people recognize your sim instantly, before even reading the thread title, says it all. I especially appreciate celebrity sims that can blend in with other sims in the game, without looking like they have photos pasted on their face. Your Scarlett definitely blends well.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#46 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:12 AM
Well, I have to say, she isn't *exactly* the same, but it's pretty darn good. There's something about the eyebrows that isn't quite right, though. I think they dip down on the outsides a bit too much. She really doesn't have *that* much of an arch.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:23 AM
Stefan, I have followed your work since Sims 2 and if there is anyone's face mask I prefer in my game, it is yours. Your work is tops and it is free, but free creators always do it best!

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work in Sims 3!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:42 AM
awww, she's gorgeous!!!!!! Thanks so much for this!! I had started a Scarlett Johansson, but yours in leagues ahead of my attempt lol... time to move on to another project
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:43 PM
Stefan your sim is great since sims 3 is the hardest game in making everything including celebrities. Chaz designs stop being mean and crawl back to tsr.
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 3:08 AM
I think you got the likeness down, but as a sim the features don't really work. Athough I guess pudding faceness should be blamed.
Page 2 of 4