Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Jetsons

by Aligeth Posted 2nd Mar 2008 at 5:18 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:33 PM by Echo

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:03 PM
This is so wonderful! Great work! A well-deserved feature!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Scholar
#27 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:52 AM
You did a really, really great job on them all! Very impressive. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:44 PM
AHAHAHA Awsome!!!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 5:07 AM
Oh wow you just brought back a classic cartoon, great job they look great. One of my many favorite classic cartoon's growing up. Keep up the amazing work.

Live life to the fullest.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 7:47 AM
Good to see another Robot sim character. Excellent work on all the sims in this set. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 9:57 AM
it's great
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 9:47 AM
This is fantastic! Now all you need is the maintenance man, Henry and his robot, Mack.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 6:02 AM
you are my hero this one of my fav cartoons from the old days and they look a lot like them but the astro dog not much to me still nice work on this one
Wiki Wizard
#34 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:24 AM
These are so great and go really well with Steph's lotsthanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 10:59 PM
Sweet! Thanks for including separate meshes. ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Forum Resident
#36 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:12 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:21 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
i love the jetsons too thank you. thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#37 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 3:00 AM
i'm getting error messeges on the george sim and his hair. it's saying file is crupted same on elroys hair.

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jocaswell40
i'm getting error messeges on the george sim and his hair. it's saying file is crupted same on elroys hair.

That is the result of a download that has not gone through with all of its data. Try again once downloads come back online and you should be fine.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:47 PM
they finely went in my game thank you

Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:48 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:22 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wonderful, just amazing. It's been ages since I've seen The Jetsons. Too bad no Orbity (though I think that would be a limitation of the same; anyone want to prove me wrong? I'd love to also see Orbity)
Instructor
#41 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 11:20 AM
Aligeth, awesome work and attention to detail!
These are fantastic! :lovestruc and I can't wait to try them.
Thanks so very much - you've all done a wonderful job
on this project!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *
Wiki Wizard
#42 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:51 PM
a fine group of sims, thank you

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd May 2008 at 4:39 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd May 2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
OMG 2 funny yo!!! They really look like the cartoon characters do! Gr8 work and congrats!!

Trixxi Starr says...
Quote:
"Fallen in the fields of battle the soldier asks, 'Who will remember me? Who will remember me??'
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 5:09 AM
Oh what FUN!! Thank you!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
We can't control the waves, but we can learn to surf!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:57 PM
A most excellent job.

They look great!

Thank You
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 4:20 AM
I Love Love Love This Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Much!
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:12 PM
You've done a wonderful job in bringing The Jetsons to life. Congrats and thank you.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:43 AM
is Rosey supposed to be a servo? cuz in my game she's just a regular sim. i'm love it either way, just wondering. btw, this is one fantastic set. u made me start to watch the show on boomerang a lot more. haha!! thanks a bunch!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bprevite
is Rosey supposed to be a servo? cuz in my game she's just a regular sim. i'm love it either way, just wondering. btw, this is one fantastic set. u made me start to watch the show on boomerang a lot more. haha!! thanks a bunch!!!!

Yes, Rosie is an actual servo. Its been a long time now since I made her.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Yes, Rosie is an actual servo. Its been a long time now since I made her.

no i must of said it wrong, like she looks like a servo but in the age part she's just a normal sim, it doesn't say "robots dont age" so... ya and if she is how can i fix it?
Page 2 of 3