Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PTME - Emotional Overcharge (Social Interaction Tuning)

by FlorianPTME Posted 25th Oct 2014 at 10:31 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2016 at 2:24 AM by FlorianPTME

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 240 Feedback Posts, 76 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#301 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 1:26 AM
Hey your mod is great, but perhaps you could make it compatible with "Simstopics All Walkstyles Disabled"?
That mod disables some weird walkstyles but with this mod they're enabled again, if you could make it compatible that would be great...
Test Subject
#302 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 11:20 PM
Is this mod still working?
Test Subject
#303 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 2:12 AM
My sims don't seem to eat autonomously anymore.
Lab Assistant
#304 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 7:31 PM
After the 1.24 update I had two blank bubbles coming up in my sims computer menu, which went away after I pulled this mod. I am not certain if it was a mod conflict with another mod or this one only though. In the Socialize area of the computer menu "chat" would not appear. In the Web area of the computer menu I had a blank bubble for "browse art" with a larger bubble when you hovered over it that said something about needing to find inspiration by appreciating other peoples work.
Scholar
#305 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roomouse
After the 1.24 update I had two blank bubbles coming up in my sims computer menu, which went away after I pulled this mod. I am not certain if it was a mod conflict with another mod or this one only though. In the Socialize area of the computer menu "chat" would not appear. In the Web area of the computer menu I had a blank bubble for "browse art" with a larger bubble when you hovered over it that said something about needing to find inspiration by appreciating other peoples work.

You are the fourth to, like me, have this error. See posts above.
Beside that the mod will probably have problems with the Oct 26 patch.
With over 500 files to check I don't think this mod is possible to support.
I have decided to not use it as the auther seems not to care or keep his promise to support it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#306 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 8:50 PM
I can confirm that the empty bubbles come from this mod. After installing City Living, I experienced the empty speech bubbles and took out all of my mods except for this one. When I took this one out too, the problem was gone.
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 6:33 PM
I think its safe to assume this mod is broken, I had just discovered this mod yesterday and installed it as I have seen a few recent people posting, I have the blank bubbles as well, but I also have issues "practicing speech" using the mirror, only when this mod is installed.If anyone knows of a similiar mod, please link me.I play a female character and don't want her proposing.
Test Subject
#308 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
I think its safe to assume this mod is broken, I had just discovered this mod yesterday and installed it as I have seen a few recent people posting, I have the blank bubbles as well, but I also have issues "practicing speech" using the mirror, only when this mod is installed.If anyone knows of a similiar mod, please link me.I play a female character and don't want her proposing.

Mc Command Center enables autonomous proposals as well, though it didn't happen much for me.
Test Subject
#309 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 5:16 PM
is this mod still working?
Test Subject
#310 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 9:04 PM
just confirming that after sweeping through my mods, this was the conflicting one that made my speech bubbles and such blank with conflicting errors!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#311 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 10:00 PM
yep needed to delete it, because it showed many speech bubbles empty. Also I had to delete the UI cheat mod version 1.7, since the character creation does not work when it is inside the mod folder. In fact I could only force quit the game. After removing this mod it worked flawlessly, but I would love to have all these autonomous interactions back in!
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 9:17 AM
Hopefully this mod can be updated!
Lab Assistant
#313 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cisje
Mc Command Center enables autonomous proposals as well, though it didn't happen much for me.

I'm not sure how to use MC Command though.lol
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 8:32 PM
Can someone please update this? ;-;
Theorist
#315 Old 13th May 2017 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
I'm not sure how to use MC Command though.lol

I have an autonomous proposal mod that does more than just enabling autonomy if your interested.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:58 PM
Upgrade please
Test Subject
#317 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 1:49 PM
Does this mod work anymore? Every time I use it I get one of those orange error boxes from MCCC, but when I remove this mod they stop. Is it just outdated or do I need to play around with removing my other mods?
Scholar
#318 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 7:02 PM
This replaces and extend the mod:
http://modthesims.info/d/594573/hav...ity-please.html
Page 13 of 13