Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian carriage (requested)

by hexameter Posted 9th Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM by -Maylin-

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:54 PM
Absolutely Brilliant......
Theorist
#52 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:08 PM
I'm thinking this will be fabulous for weddings!!! WOW!! Thank you! :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#53 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:35 PM
Again many thanks for your nice comments!
@ DoomAngelsc: Indeed, I thought about the idea of a closed version. I could have made it as "both in one", but that would have araised the number of pixels and faces again and maybe a little too much. As MelissaM wanted an open version it is like that. And another remark: I don't want to have anyone feel "ungrateful" or grateful. I'm happy if you like it. Even if nobody had a use for all these things I made, I'm content with them in my game.
But as they are made why shouldn't others have them, too?
Thank you to everybody of you again for your appreciation!
hexameter
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:37 PM
I just fired up my game and it looks fantastic. The detail is awesome.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#55 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:45 PM Last edited by hexameter : 9th Feb 2006 at 9:54 PM. Reason: grammar (as far as I recognized)
Quote: Originally posted by Piper24
I just fired up my game and it looks fantastic. The detail is awesome.

Thanks! But details with so much curved forms araise the number of pixels enormously even in small things like they are used within the lamps.
So this is always a compromise between what is possible and what is playable.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:03 PM
Default very elegant
What a fantstic creation! Very elegant and stunning, thak you very much
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:55 AM
you do know that you TOTALLY ROCK dont you? :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:03 AM
just perfect... i thank you :jig:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with katchup.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:44 AM
OMG, soooo beautiful! Fab job *thumbs up*
Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:45 PM
Wow just what I always wanted! Thank-you so much! Would it be possible to make it as a purely decorative object so it doesn't have to be placed just on driveways? Keep up the good work, and thanks again!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:54 PM Last edited by hexameter : 10th Feb 2006 at 2:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Quote: Originally posted by Llyana
Wow just what I always wanted! Thank-you so much! Would it be possible to make it as a purely decorative object so it doesn't have to be placed just on driveways? Keep up the good work, and thanks again!

Llyana that's already possible. Use "moveObjects on" and put it where you want. Now you won't be able to use it as a driveable vehicle, but you got it for your purposes. I did it for taking the picture titled "Options1".
This way you even can move it with sims on it, for example to take pictures in wedding scenes.
hexameter
Field Researcher
#62 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:22 PM
awesome, thanks a lot, great for my victorian houses
Test Subject
#63 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:30 PM
This is the best one yet! Thank You so very much for giving us the things we could only dream about! ~S~
Field Researcher
#64 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:32 PM
This is beautiful. Thank you, so much! I love it.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:50 PM
Excellent work! Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:40 AM
Wonderful carriages... Thank you!
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 6:02 AM
thats perfect thanx yahoo
Forum Resident
#68 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:09 PM
WOW! :wow: Your carriage is incredable & absolutely gorgeous Hexameter, I really adore it, it's really a work of art, words fail me at the moment, so I'll just say Thank You very very much for making & sharing such a beautiful object with all of us.
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 1:44 PM
Good
Good
Goodly?
Field Researcher
#70 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
Finally done and found!!! Many thanks from my oldfashioned sims.
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:19 AM
Yay! now my victorian sims won't have to go to the villiage market in a sportscar!
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM
Thankyou so much, this is amazing. Now my victorian fairytail sims can live in bliss! ^_^

-Jamie

"Sleep soundly Nina and don't fear the night, with it's long claws that scratch, and it's sharp teeth that bite. Under the covers theres no need to hide, for your Uncles a monster and hes on your side!" - Doctor Neo Cortex
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 1:59 AM
Well, it's in my downloads folder...

Do I need a mesh? It won't show in the game

I like candy.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#74 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sgarciazzy
Well, it's in my downloads folder...

Do I need a mesh? It won't show in the game

No, you don't. Make sure you have it in within your downloads. I just learned that it might be not exactly installed. The package is rather large. And it depends on the extensions you have. Simply try again before getting in stress.
hexameter
Field Researcher
#75 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
Beautiful work.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Page 3 of 6