Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Black Velvet

by velvetrouge23 Posted 14th May 2006 at 6:04 PM

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:54 PM
We didn't get the hair or the clothes or long nails with this one...not pleased.
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 5:23 AM
Just so you know... he fathers beautiful children :P
Test Subject
#78 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:50 AM
Ooooh.

*download'd*

Very, very pretty sim <3
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:37 PM
wow , I wish he was real! Thanks <3
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM
Man I love this guy ^^ I've downloaded him and already used the skin for like 3 of my sims ^^ I'm enjoying it very much thanks! Oh and I would have the claws too but saddly they are .rar files... for some reason my computer can't download those files... oh well thanks again!
Test Subject
#81 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:55 PM
Cute!!!!!! =D =D *fells in love*
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:04 AM
My eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped open when I saw this sim *laughs* I love the picture where he's talking to himself in the mirror. I was also wondering, where would I be able to get that little hair piece on his forhead? When I downloaded the sim and the mesh the hair wasn't like the one in your screenshots. Or did I just download it wrong?
Test Subject
#83 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:40 PM
He kinda looks different after you download. Maybe I should take him to make-up, yeah? Also, it would've been nice to include the clothes in the download. Otherwise, nice work.
Instructor
#84 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jassmine_black
My eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped open when I saw this sim *laughs* I love the picture where he's talking to himself in the mirror. I was also wondering, where would I be able to get that little hair piece on his forhead? When I downloaded the sim and the mesh the hair wasn't like the one in your screenshots. Or did I just download it wrong?

Hi, I believe you can get that hair piece from simcribbling, but that site isn't up now.. so you can just download it from another sim I guess.. here's a sim that has it I found: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...gs+simcribbling

In case anyone wanted to know where to get some of the makeup from, I used some makeup that looks similar to his, but probably not the exact same. Here's some of the makeup I used:
Eyebrows from one of Artemistha's sims and you can find them
here: http://artemistha.moonfruit.com/
I used a Helaene soft blush #4: http://www.helaene.com/hv12index.html
Icedmango's Ombre couture eyeshadow in the darkest color:http://visagesims.moonfruit.com/
Helaene's sexy black liner: http://www.helaene.com not sure if it's still on her site or not, if not just look for it on another sim.
Lips are by Simcribbling in pale, Simcribbling is no longer up, so try finding it on another sim.
Hope that helps!
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 11:53 PM
he's really hot!!! (my name may be campin carl but i'm a female) yeah. i still wish he came with the clothes *sigh* but besides that he is FABULOUS!
Test Subject
#86 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:49 AM
ooooh, he's so dreamy : )
danke a million : D
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:50 AM
Hi. I'm new to the forum and I have a question, I tried to download this sim, He'd be perfect for my neighborhood, only thing is when i try to install it, I keep getting the message that the file is corrupt am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate any feedback thanks.
Test Subject
#88 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:29 AM
Default Oooh!
Oh, that guy is one of the cutest Sims I've ever seen! I LOVE him!!!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 3:23 AM
Yummy!!
Oi!!! What a sexy beast he is. * drools*
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:49 PM
I absolutely adore this Sim, but; there are a few things I'm having trouble with.

When I try to download him into my game, it comes up with a message saying that I don't have the proper installments?

It claims that we only need the original version of the game. Which I have; along with University, and Nightlife.

Also, I've found all the other items I could, to complete him. For example, the hair and hair piece and claws. I'm not sure where to find the blush, lips, eye make-up, OR eyebrows. I've tried other links that someone had suggested though, so I guess I'm all set with that. But I'd really like the original items.

And, I've tried what "RayeSesshyFan" had said; but that doesn't seem to work for me. Either I'm doing it wrong, or it just doesn't want to download.

If anyone could help, it'd be very much appreciated. <3
Instructor
#91 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akirame17
I absolutely adore this Sim, but; there are a few things I'm having trouble with.

When I try to download him into my game, it comes up with a message saying that I don't have the proper installments?

It claims that we only need the original version of the game. Which I have; along with University, and Nightlife.

Also, I've found all the other items I could, to complete him. For example, the hair and hair piece and claws. I'm not sure where to find the blush, lips, eye make-up, OR eyebrows. I've tried other links that someone had suggested though, so I guess I'm all set with that. But I'd really like the original items.

And, I've tried what "RayeSesshyFan" had said; but that doesn't seem to work for me. Either I'm doing it wrong, or it just doesn't want to download.

If anyone could help, it'd be very much appreciated. <3

Try using Sims2Pack clean installer. It works for me everytime!
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
So, so cute. No- so, so HOT. I totally would download him, but hair mesh isn't from MTS2, and I can't download anything from anywhere else.
Oh well, I still love him. Truly, I do. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

Drummer Boys Rock My Socks
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:14 AM Last edited by .Kung.fu.pancakes. : 19th Nov 2006 at 12:33 AM.
hmm...very sexy :lovestruc ...can you give me a link to the skin though? I find that its location is unknown to me...and also, the bangs are from Sim Cribbling, which inables me to use QExpress to extract the file from the site ...can someone help or give me some advice??
Test Subject
#94 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 7:00 AM
Oh wow... that is probably one of the hottest people i've ever seen! (even tho he's not a real person)

...definately
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:55 AM
Faaaah, the shirt's not showing up for me. Is there a mesh need? D=
Field Researcher
#96 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:59 AM
Hes my fave sim!
Test Subject
#97 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 8:59 PM
He is one fine piece of Sim.
Field Researcher
#98 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:56 AM
love him...
thanks...

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:51 PM
Sexy bad boy...
I liked...
Thank you sooo much.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 8:10 PM
I love him!!! My sis is trying to destroy him, though. This guy totally will NOT lok good as a BJD. Thank you for sharing, though! :lovestruc
I wonder how long I'll have to wait before science can make sims into real people....
Page 4 of 5