Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unholy Collection

by Enayla Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 12:41 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2006 at 12:58 AM by Enayla

219 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 212 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 9
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:44 AM
It's so annoying that these aren't downloading properly, because I really want these skins.

Enayla, these skins are absolutely amazing! You must work so hard on them. Thank you!

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:54 AM
Oh thank God! I think this skin would make an appearance in my video. I hope the download problem will be solved soon. I want this.
Test Subject
#128 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 2:43 AM
Ive finished the default replacment package and uploaded it. Just waiting for MTS2 to confirm the submission. Will post linky once its up.
Field Researcher
#129 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ParasiteX
Ive finished the default replacment package and uploaded it. Just waiting for MTS2 to confirm the submission. Will post linky once its up.

Found it!!

Thank you very much, ParasiteX!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#130 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:44 AM Last edited by ParasiteX : 2nd Sep 2006 at 5:41 PM.
Ah nice. Heres a direct link to Defaults. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=187400
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:27 AM
These skin are wonderful~! Thanks for making these!

My Free Sims2 Site:
www.sims2bnp.com
Field Researcher
#132 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 2:15 PM
This looks so great! Fantastic work!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:36 PM Last edited by LifeJunkie : 1st Sep 2006 at 5:41 PM.
These are amazing. I already got the defaults for anomaly and hunter. As for the zombie skin I'll stick to the one from your horror collection since I think this one's totally creepy. I already fear the maxis zombies because of the way they walk but with this skin on them . I don't think I'd survive. Great work, though.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Instructor
#134 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:30 AM
Wonderful! So gonna download these!
Test Subject
#135 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 6:32 PM
How I wish, I had 1% of your talent. These are awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space
Test Subject
#136 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:22 AM
I absolutly adore the pixie hunter skin and yet I still can't get it to download either normally or with Q-express and it's driving me bonkers!

Lovely skin though. From what I can see in the previews I like it better than vampire grace. And it looks like the 'blood' makeup from grace would work with hunter. Yes?

It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.
Test Subject
#137 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 7:54 AM
To say the least, YOU ROCK HARDCORE!!! ... Love the vampire, it's awesome

[AVENGED]
Too Weird To Live But Much Too Rare To Die...
[SEVENFOLD]

Instructor
#138 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:56 AM
I really wanted to keep my game is realistic as possible ... that was until I saw your skintones, they're irresistible.
Instructor
#139 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:59 AM
These are gorgeous. I'm starting to really love your skins. ^_^ Especially that vamp skin. It's divine.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#140 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:08 PM
These are absolutely breathtaking!
Test Subject
#141 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 8:30 PM
I love all your skins!! THANK YOU!!!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me"
Test Subject
#142 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:12 PM
Your skins are all incredible. Thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#143 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 10:12 PM
Thanks for this wonderful collection! You've done a great job!! I really liked the anomaly-skin...
Test Subject
#144 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:58 AM
If I had a program that could open .rar files I'd downloud these in a heart beat.
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowgirlxP
If I had a program that could open .rar files I'd downloud these in a heart beat.

I use ZipGenius: http://www.zipgenius.it/eng/index.php It's free and it works great! Maybe you can try it out and have these wonderful skins in your game?

@Enayla: When I saw these skins for the first time I was speechless, and that's a rare occasion. I downloaded the default version of these for aliens, zombies and vampires even though I hardly have any of them in my game (only 5 vampires, that's it ). I should make a whole neighborhood full of aliens and zombies only so I can use these fantastic skin tones!

As always I'm deeply impressed by your talent and creativity. I could look at your creations all day long ... :lovestruc

Test Subject
#146 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:32 AM
ARGGGH, I am so jealous at you. You really have talent, girl

I think you're the opposite of a paranoid. I think you go around with the insane delusion that people like you.
- Woody Allen
Test Subject
#147 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:28 PM
You have amazing talent, thank you so much. Keep up the excellent work.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#148 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by selzi
I use ZipGenius: http://www.zipgenius.it/eng/index.php It's free and it works great! Maybe you can try it out and have these wonderful skins in your game?

Thanks so much for this link! I've wanted Enayla's skins for sooooo long, now I can have them!
Scholar
#149 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:59 PM
Wow this set really inspires me to make some creepy sims Huahahahaha :D
Test Subject
#150 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM
WOAH...colour me impressed!! They're all so stunning!! incredibly look real ! the Pixie ANOMALY is mind blowing!! I'm always infatuated by water colours :D!! I'm pisces so that's why...THANKS A MILLION BUNCH!!
Page 6 of 9