Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 15
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 11:57 PM
Thx!
But i have question :
Orginaly how long must wait between bit?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 11:58 PM
Thank you for this! Now I can play my game with my evil vampire as I wanted
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 12:28 AM
Just to let you all know. I mainly created this mod because I enjoyed the freedom a vampire should have. I posted it here on MTS because I believed that there must be others who would love such a mod. I cannot and will not be able to create mods for every single request. I do not have the time to do that. However just as a reminder. As time passes I will expand this mod so it will contain all things vampires. So always check for new stuff, as it is being tested and added.

I will check into the plasma fruit, but first I will finish testing my autonomy mod for vampires which will allow them to use their own powers such as "Dark Meditation" , "Command" etc. I just need to play test it to see if any of these interactions will happen! So far I saw Caleb use DM to refill his energy! Which he never did before, so that power definitely works!
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
Thx!
But i have question :
Orginaly how long must wait between bit?

It depends on the strength of the drink interaction. There are tuning resources for all drink interactions! Normal drink, Forced Drink, Deep Drink, Uncontrollable Drink etc. And the stronger the drink interaction was the longer that specific sim would be taboo for another snack. I am not entirely sure how long it was in effect but I think you have to wait quite a bit to bite the same sim again.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 1:14 AM
Is this mod supposed to get rid of the waiting time before biting again?

If so... for whatever reason, I have to wait to bite the sim again. I have other script mods installed that are working. I'm left a bit bedazzled.
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arabelle_Amara
Is this mod supposed to get rid of the waiting time before biting again?

If so... for whatever reason, I have to wait to bite the sim again. I have other script mods installed that are working. I'm left a bit bedazzled.

Yes and it works perfectly fine here! It removes the blocked timer between drink interactions on the same sim! That means you can drink from the same sim indefinitely. Which mods do you use beside this one? I am using it with MC Command Control without problems.

Try to delete the localthumbcache.package in your The Sims 4 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts, this file stores and caches older mods, and maybe the problem is there! Also which version of the mod do you use? The base or the minus relationship loss one?

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 2:32 AM
Thank you so much for this mod! I hate how it would take me 5 to 10 plasma fruit or plasma packs to satiate my thirst. I understand you didn't cover the fruit, but at least now I can buy plasma packs and they will actually work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by breeluv
Thank you so much for this mod! I hate how it would take me 5 to 10 plasma fruit or plasma packs to satiate my thirst. I understand you didn't cover the fruit, but at least now I can buy plasma packs and they will actually work!

I am glad you like it
The plasma fruit is my next item in the optional Plasma Pack mod!
As time passes I want to cover as much as possible for vampires, so it will at some point become a huge vampire mod!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
#34 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:46 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 28th Jan 2017 at 5:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
I just tested it it a little while standing in front of 3 different sims, compelling another sim with Deep Drink interaction.
They were shocked, but the minus in relationship was gone Enjoy!

From now on your vampires will be able to drink deeply from anyone without losing friendships left and right.

Thank you! :D
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:55 AM
This is exactly what I wanted! When my Vampire had her plasma pack (medical), the pack didn't quite satiate her thirst. Now, my vampires can be happy slurping away!

Now, if I can find something to fix Dark Meditation.. Meditation was too fast for my liking... Bleh bleh!
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
This is exactly what I wanted! When my Vampire had her plasma pack (medical), the pack didn't quite satiate her thirst. Now, my vampires can be happy slurping away!

Now, if I can find something to fix Dark Meditation.. Meditation was too fast for my liking... Bleh bleh!

Thank you for the lovely suggestion, I will definitely make a note of this for my further creation
Like I mentioned before this mod is supposed to become a mod called: VAMPIRES - Mega Mod
This will include all things vampires! So for everyone's liking in the end there should be something included.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:22 AM Last edited by GothicConspiracies : 28th Jan 2017 at 5:23 AM. Reason: Spelling Error.
Suggestion/Request
I'd like to make a suggestion, but it's more of a request.

Can you please make a flavor of this mod where theres no rejection from NPC sims when you ask them for permission to drink? My sim has trouble getting people to give her permission to drink and when she's hungry plasma packs just don't cut it, and for the roleplay of it I prefer her to drink from real sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:37 AM
Mostly wanted the plasma pack mod, but this is freaking AWESOME! I was spending so much time fishing that it was turning into a second job. Thank you so much! Is there any way you could make one that makes sim/vamp move to a chair or at least away from the refrigerator after grabbing food? They seem to stand there until they're done eating & I have to move them before the rest of their family can eat. It's just annoying.
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Yes and it works perfectly fine here! It removes the blocked timer between drink interactions on the same sim! That means you can drink from the same sim indefinitely. Which mods do you use beside this one? I am using it with MC Command Control without problems.

Try to delete the localthumbcache.package in your The Sims 4 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts, this file stores and caches older mods, and maybe the problem is there! Also which version of the mod do you use? The base or the minus relationship loss one?

I tried both versions. Just in case, I tried using the rar file for both and the package file.

I don't have many other script mods. I have the reset bathing outfits script based on having had a bugged cc outfit when having my sim shower.

I tried creating a new human to add to the family to see if I could drink off of her multiple times. I couldn't. That's what lead me here. I'll try deleting the localthumbcache and see how that works.
Thanks for the advice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:21 AM
Update: It started to work now. I'm not sure why, but there it is!

<3 This mod! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 8:43 AM
Awesome mod!!!! You rock!! xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luana.witt
Awesome mod!!!! You rock!! xD

Thanks luana!

01/27/2017:
I've uploaded a new version of the Plasma Pack mod. I also renamed it Stronger Plasma Food, since I've added the plasma fruit as well. The original value was 18.25 and I changed it to 80.0. So the fruit will also give much more fulfillment to the thirst!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:47 PM
01/28/2017:
I've uploaded a new optional pack for the mod, which makes the "Ask Permission to drink" interaction 100% successful. I've also added a nice little touch, before a sim is bitten he will perform the excited reaction rather than the angry one! You can now drink as much as you like per permission!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 5:51 PM
Thanks for your work, But could you please update Alien Abductions & No Abductions Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptonplay
Thanks for your work, But could you please update Alien Abductions & No Abductions Thanks

Like I said before, currently I am creating a vampire mega mod, which will include all things vampires. The Alien mod is right now out of question. I just do do not have a lot of time and ALSO want to enjoy the game while I can! So I create the mods that I believe enhance my game play with vampires. If it is useful for other's as well I will update it here. I just do not have the time to update ALL of my mods, sadly... Maybe in February when I am alone because my husband has to travel to China, then it would probably more likely to do other things as well.

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:17 PM
ok thanks for letting me know you do a great job thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:28 PM
This is a great mod! Do you know if it's possible to make it so using the Compel for Deep Drink will kill a Sim whereas the Small Drink won't?
Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KitOnlyHuman
This is a great mod! Do you know if it's possible to make it so using the Compel for Deep Drink will kill a Sim whereas the Small Drink won't?

Thank you !

This is actually something I am trying to figure out. Since it is not coded in these drink interactions I will need to improvise somehow. Like taking the death interaction from someplace else and code it into the Deep Drink interaction. Not sure though if I can do it. We'll see. First I will need to test for a while my new Autonomy mod. Which allows ALL vampire powers to be used autonomously! Even the "Slay" or "Cure Vampire" interactions!

if this works people will have a reason to become garlic resistant and gain strength because if for whatever reason a sim has the cure in their inventory there is no way to tell if they truly are going to use it. Possibly! But I will have to test for a while to check if it works.

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:59 PM
YAY! Now I won't need to have 2 blood slaves for my vampire couple xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:22 PM
01/28/2017 - 2nd update:
I've uploaded a new optional pack for the mod, this time I got a nice little gift for deviant players! From now on the "Drain Life Spirit" interaction will cause the death of a sim. The death cause is "hunger". Have fun on your killing sprees!

The Truth is out there!
Page 2 of 15